Benebaby's San Francisco Haul...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
100_5283.jpg

From top to bottom, left to right: Sephora Shimmer Cake, MAC Pro Pigment in Pure White, MAC Pro Pigment in Platinum, MAC Pro Pigment in Clear Sky Blue, MAC Pro Pigment in Vivid Pink, MAC Fluidline in Blue Peep, Sephora Shimmer in Pink, MAC Pro Cream Blush in Pink Shock, MAC Pro shadow pan in Aqua, MAC Pro Shadow Pan in Rose, MAC Longwear lipcolor in Allnighter, Cover FX concealer, MAC 3D Gloss in Boundless and MAC Pro Blush in Azalea.

I bought some clothes too, but I'll post later....

I like the Sephora Pink Shimmer; I'll have to check that out. Nice pigment colors.

Aahhh! You got platinum pigment!?!? I've been searching everywhere for it, and it's always sold out. I even had a few girls here looking for me! Your lucky!

Everything is gorgeous! Enjoy it Manders!

Edit: Do you have the number to the pro store? I wonder if I can get it shipped to me if I'm not a pro member... I don't know, I heard it was hit or miss with them. Sometimes they'll do it for you and sometimes they won't. I need that pigment. I mix it with my nail polish, it's such an awesome color. I'm all out of it.

Marisol- I went to the Sephora in SF and the pro store on Union.

Nicole- I don't have the number. They said they are usually sold out...guess I got lucky!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Marisol- I went to the Sephora in SF and the pro store on Union.
Nicole- I don't have the number. They said they are usually sold out...guess I got lucky!

I got the number, thank you!

Awesome

Awesome

Awesome

Haul!!

Cant wait to see FOTDs with your new pigments, the colors are so gorgeous

Latest posts

Back