benefit badgal

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
badgal lash

yay oy nay?

what's the best?

redface.gif

i bought it, but i don't like it and only used it twice
frown.gif
i like my mascara brushes to have thick bristles.

i haven't tried bad gal i've seen lots of negative reviews. my fave mascaras right now are shiseido's mascaras i love advanced volume and extra length. those are great and they are waterproof which i need since i have contacts.

Hey.. I can help you with this question. Bad Gal lash isn't for everyone. The brush is very big, so people with small lashes need to use a disposable mascara wand. This mascara was the best selling mascara of all Macy's West stores last year, Charlize Theron was proud to let everyone know she was wearing it to last year's Oscar awards... strange that a mascara could get that kind of recognition. I personally love it, it's not watered down like Clinique and I've tried many, many mascaras. I've been using drugstore mascaras that have dried up in a matter of weeks and my Bad Gal lash is still going strong.

Haven't really tried it, but def. has a huge brush.

My main priority is non-smudging mascaras, so I don't use the high ends anymore (cause they all smear on me... I must be weird). But for massive volume, there is no other like Lancome's Hypnose mascara. Lancome claims that you can put up to six coats on without clumping, but in my experience, it was more like four. Still AWESOME volume though.

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 badgal lash

yay oy nay?

what's the best?

redface.gif

Back