Benefit + Bite Beauty / Sephora Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!  My first Haul post I hope you enjoy!  I wanted a new face routine since I have been experiencing some issues lately with my mineral make up so I decided to invest in some Benefit products.  This is a combo of an in store purchase and online from Sephora since the Spring Cleaning Trio is only available online at the moment.

L-R: Hourglass No.28 Primer Serum deluxe sample

Nars Tinted Moisturizer in St. Moritz sample

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum deluxe sample (100point perk from Sephora)

Bite Beauty Spring Cleaning Trio: SPF 15 Sheer Balm in Creme - Whipped Cherry Fruit Scrub - Superfruit Butter in Pomegranate

Benefit MoonBeam - Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow in "I'm so Money, Honey" - Confessions of a Concealaholic set

The whipped cherry fruit scrub smells so amazing it makes my mouth water!

Let me know what you think about the Oxygen, Wow! foundation. I ordered it recently from Sephora and didn't like it. It seemed like it just sat on my skin and it was so sheer you could see my skin underneath if you looked closely. Maybe it's just me and the fact that I'm used to thicker coverage. I hope it works for you!

Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Let me know what you think about the Oxygen, Wow! foundation. I ordered it recently from Sephora and didn't like it. It seemed like it just sat on my skin and it was so sheer you could see my skin underneath if you looked closely. Maybe it's just me and the fact that I'm used to thicker coverage. I hope it works for you!
I was worried after I put it on, it felt like it sat on my skin as well but after a few min it set in.  I've only used it a few times but I think I like it so far.  I'm not a huge foundation person so the coverage is fine for me I just hope it doesn't make my skin freak out.

Update:

Sadly, I returned the Bite Beauty Trio.  It was drying out my lips.  I had high hopes for those products

I'm sorry to read that the Bite Beauty Trio didn't work out for you. I also stay away from products that dry out my lips - they're dry enough on their own! The rest of your haul is really nice though.

Nice haul! Gotta love Benefit, let me know how you like the oxygen foundation, I've been curious about it

I really think Benefit is the reason I am so obsessed with makeup.  All of their products are top notch.

Back