Benefit Cosmetics: Cupid's Bow Set

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I WANT!!!!

Time for some lip love with cupid's bow, our lovely lip shaping set. What exactly is cupid's bow? Webster says: "it's the double curve of the upper lip." We say: "it's the most provocative part of your pucker!" One end of the double-ended pencil, the bow maker, accents & highlights the curve of your cupid's bow. The other end, the pout shaper, is for precision shaping to give you the perfect pucker. Comes with dual-ended brush & sponge for defining and blending. Each cupid's bow has a step-by-step lesson, so it's as easy as blowing a kiss!

41MloNUvl8L._SS500_.jpg

51WnW84XKwL._SS500_.jpg

Ooooh!!! Ahhhh!!!! (LOL!)

I like that concept. I should do an FOTD with that technique! Thanks for that Aquilah!

Oh noo I want this! Although I guess you can do all these techniques with stuff you already have in your stash, but I still wanna buy that set!

i just got my sephora catalog in the mail tonight and i hear ya ! IWANTY 2

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif FREE Shipping if you buy it at benefit.com I got an email. *Looked over that part of her e-mail* Free shipping if I go buy it from Benefit too LOL! Oh damned these cosmetics companies!

Oh Man....I want this sooo bad!! I'm gonna call my friends and have them send me one. You can get the same look with a nude pencil and a frosty highlight cream though...

But I want it!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh Man....I want this sooo bad!! I'm gonna call my friends and have them send me one. You can get the same look with a nude pencil and a frosty highlight cream though...
But I want it!

Not ambitious enough to try to find it all LOL! Me need! If you have recs for less expensive products I can achieve the same look with, that would be awesome!

i finally got to check it out today in macys, but i didnt see anyone around who could help me let alone anything to santaize it so i just put some on my hand.

but i really like the color of the dark pink.

hehe, funny, i used to do this in high school, years ago! I just used a white pencil and it looked good
wink.gif

I need that! But I still don't think it will do much for me...I almost have no cupid's bow. My friend calls me banana lips.
frown.gif

Latest posts

Back