Benefit cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i got a mini catalog in the mail today from benefit cosmetics, they have some cool stuff in there that im thinking about ordering. but im wondering what everyone thinks about them? i dont want to order crappy stuff. one thing in particular i want is the lip plumper... thanks in advance for any help

i THOUGHT i saw a benefit catalog in the garbage. my mom always takes my makeup stuff and throws it away without telling me
icon_mad.gif

oh, i have the lip plumper and it does everything but plump LOL i like it as a base, though. it keeps my lip stuff on longer (not much, but enough) and it tones my pigmented lips down.

i hate the glosses. very sheer.

i'm dying to try high brow, though, but i haven't heard any feedback about that item.

OH, and i love the bathina shower cap. major life saver when i don't wanna straighten/blowdry my hair every day, so i can take a shower without it getting wet or frizzy.

claps.gif
I love Benefit stuff. I use the BOI-NG Concealer. It really is industrial Strength like they say. It really gives good coverage. I use the High Brow too love it. The lip plumper isn't all that great, Maybe I'm just not using it right. But I do love their stuff. Have fun!!!!!!

we have 2 members who work for benefit,hopefully they see this and can help you out
smile.gif

All of their products I have purchased have been awesome.
claps.gif

Brow Zings

High Brow

Eye Bright

She-Laq

I have heard the lip plumper has the consistency of foundation and doesn't work all that well. I have not tried it.

Originally Posted by simplykrazy07 i got a mini catalog in the mail today from benefit cosmetics, they have some cool stuff in there that im thinking about ordering. but im wondering what everyone thinks about them? i dont want to order crappy stuff. one thing in particular i want is the lip plumper... thanks in advance for any help I have the Benetint ,both the liquid and the lip balm one. and love them. I'm actually on my third bottle
smile.gif
It's perfect for a daily simple look, although I must admit I can actually just wear the tint when my skin is not acting out,as I don't like wearing it with foundation.

Latest posts

Back