Benefit Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really wanted to go to Berkeley to meet up with Amanda at her job but I was not going to have time so I went to the Benefit near my mom's house to get my brows done. (Sorry Amanda!).
frown.gif

I also got some goodies. it has been quite a long time since I have been in Benefit. Any reviews on these products?

Her Glossiness Set

P193019_hero.jpg

California Kissin' Lip Shine

P185013_hero.jpg

Miss Popularity

P193022_hero.jpg

No way, she works at the Berkeley one?

I thought Frisco. Nice haul... I love benefit.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif No way, she works at the Berkeley one?
I thought Frisco. Nice haul... I love benefit.

Yeah she works at the one on Fourth Street, right across from the MAC store.

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great haul! How do you like your brows now? I love them. They needed to be cleaned up.

Awesome stuff Marisol, I've been wanting the Miss Popularity. Enjoy it all!!

nice haul, but i don't like california kissin' cuz it does nothing for the teeth, ALTHOUGH it smells and tastes god. her glossiness never really appealed to me. miss popularity did nothing for me, but it might look tons better on you cuz you're darker!

Awww, too bad. I was soo looking forward to see some pics though lol.

Nice haul btw! That gloss looks pretty!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah she works at the one on Fourth Street, right across from the MAC store. Oh swear to Buddha.I've heard that MAC store is cheaper - I've been around the area but never went in, is it?

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh swear to Buddha.I've heard that MAC store is cheaper - I've been around the area but never went in, is it?

Nope prices are the same. You can get the pan eye shadows so those are cheaper. You can also get palettes and sometimes they have a bunch of items from previous collections. On that street alone, there is MAC, Benefit, Aveda, Bare Minerals, Keihl's and although not MU related, they have a Crate & Barrel Outlet.

No effin' way!

My friend's cousin is always talking about how she only goes to Berkeley's MAC because it's cheaper. I know the pan itself is cheaper... so I go to the one in Concord because they sell them there. I'mma make a mental note to head there one day in Berkeley. Buy makeup, stalk Manders - all good. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back