Benefit lipgloss for charity!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
polaroids.jpg

bigmagic.jpg

footer.jpg

Thanks for posting. I am a big supporter of the Big Brother Big Sisters program and it would be a great way for people to contribute.

Joy-I tried clicking on this and I guess it is not actually a hyperlink and then I went to the benefit site via Sephora and could not find it. How can I get this lipgloss?

Regina

darn, i forgot to check it out today at the mall. i bought the viva glam stuff cause it helps charity. lol

I like it that many companies offer charity when customer buy a product.

Originally Posted by Liz darn, i forgot to check it out today at the mall. i bought the viva glam stuff cause it helps charity. lol

Originally Posted by Liz darn, i forgot to check it out today at the mall. i bought the viva glam stuff cause it helps charity. lol I don't know about Benefit's new charity gloss, but what's really cool about Viva Glam is that the proceeds actually go back into YOUR community. Like when people buy VG out of Chicago, the profit goes to partnering HIV/AIDS organizations in Chicago. I just found this out and love it that the donation goes into my immediate community.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I don't know about Benefit's new charity gloss, but what's really cool about Viva Glam is that the proceeds actually go back into YOUR community. Like when people buy VG out of Chicago, the profit goes to partnering HIV/AIDS organizations in Chicago. I just found this out and love it that the donation goes into my immediate community.
smile.gif
oh! i didn't know that. that's cool!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I don't know about Benefit's new charity gloss, but what's really cool about Viva Glam is that the proceeds actually go back into YOUR community. Like when people buy VG out of Chicago, the profit goes to partnering HIV/AIDS organizations in Chicago. I just found this out and love it that the donation goes into my immediate community.
smile.gif
wow thats really terrific,sometimes we help people far away which is wonderful but its also great to know your helping your home as well

Latest posts

Back