Benefit Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got the Benefit catalog in the mail today and saw some products that looked interesting. Any rants or raves for their products?

Im a huge fan of BeneFit! (Except their foundations.) I really love a lot of their Fake-Its...things like Ooh La Lift, Eye Bright, things like that! I love their eyeshadows, too! I have lots of 'em!

i love the packaging of benefit products!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sylvie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have Benefit Dandelion blush. I love it. I just got this!!! I love it too. It was $36 but I got it with my Shoppers Drugmart points for free but that would probably be the only I'd have it. I also like the concealer Boi-ing. This is the best concealer ever for those tough times where I just can't cover a blemish. I know that this will!
Dr. Feelgood is a disappointment tho. It doesn't feel good and the lemon scent kinda resembles the scent in furniture polish.

Moonbeam is also a great illuminizer, it works better for me than High Beam which is more pink. Those are the only products I've tried and own tho. I did scrape out Dr Feelgood and put whipped shea butter in the container because it was yucky.

I love their velvet shadows and lipsticks. Some things are totally not worth the money though.

I'm with Lola. Some things aren't worth it. I do like their new Sugar Bomb blush--all the best shades in one.

And I LOVE their velvet eye shadows--I think I have every color but one.

Haven't tried their lip sticks Lola but now that I'm on a lipstick kick maybe I will! I like their glosses--they smell really good!

I love their BadGal mascara, I buy it quite often. I recently picked the waterproof BadGal eyeliner and it works pretty well, a bit disappointing on the waterline. I know I have bought other things in the past but I can't recall, that might not be saying anything good though!

The only Benefit product I have is That Gal brightening face primer. I love it. It was something I wanted for a very long time and I am glad that I got it. I love Benefit's packaging!!!

I'm a fan of Erase Paste - brightening concealer. Great for undereyes and brightening up dark spots - works well enough on blemishes for me too, but I don't get a ton. The texture is weird to get used to at first (kind of tacky) but a little goes a long way and it lasts - it's a miracle worker for the undereye area especially!!

The packaging IS super cute! But not always practical. The only benefit product I have is the 'Just A Minute' powder. It's GREAT! It gives a great all over glow. And it is not orangey at all!

I have NW20 skin for reference. Its the perfect all over bronzer. Smells amazing too.

But the packaging is HORRIBLE, you can't see how much is left and there is no 'closer' for the sifter so you have to be careful when you take off the lid!

But there are tons of products I'm dying to try.

Originally Posted by Lauralicious /img/forum/go_quote.gif The packaging IS super cute! But not always practical. The only benefit product I have is the 'Just A Minute' powder. It's GREAT! It gives a great all over glow. And it is not orangey at all! I have NW20 skin for reference. Its the perfect all over bronzer. Smells amazing too.

But the packaging is HORRIBLE, you can't see how much is left and there is no 'closer' for the sifter so you have to be careful when you take off the lid!

But there are tons of products I'm dying to try.

A good tip I heard is to tape over part of the sifter (just with scotch tape) so that not so much comes out when you use it!

Good Idea! I will have to try that on the next one I buy. There is already too much powder out on this one.

I like a lot of their products but some are horrible, lip plump for example is just awful. Dandelion is a lovely face powder/blusher and I also really love That Gal bronzer.

I'm not a lover of them on the whole but I do like the dallas blush/bronzer and high beam is one of my favourite highlighters.

Today I bought the rose colored Benetint and a Badgal Plum mascara...I love both of them.

i loVE lOVE BENEFET Cosmetics I cannot live without Brow-zings or She-laq I Swear if I didn't have she-laq My makeup would look like hell on Hot days, weddings, funerals etc I also love the bene tint blush Not for myself but clients love it Ooh & hollywood glow is the best for dewy glowing cheeks!!!!! Not to mention there pictures are the cutest!!! Ooh & the Semi new Perfume (Something Lee) it smells so good

Latest posts

Back