Benefit's Bathina shower cap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by CassBH /img/forum/go_quote.gif And I thought my 14 month old son finally walking this week was exciting! Who knew 2 babes in a showercap would create such a stir!!!!! lmao!!! congrats to your baby
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif lmao!!! congrats to your baby
smile.gif
thanks! Now if we can only get his twin sister walking, then poor mommy won't have to carry them both everywhere!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CassBH /img/forum/go_quote.gif And I thought my 14 month old son finally walking this week was exciting! Who knew 2 babes in a showercap would create such a stir!!!!! Congrats on the baby. Glad that Jennifer and I could make your day more exciting. LMAO!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ahhhhh yeahhhh! It's on now baby! LOL! Congrats on your son too Cass! Thanks, everyone! Yes, while my son walking is exciting, let's not lose sight of the fact that it is Saturday night and I am not yet seeing any babes in showercaps....where's the pix???!!!

Originally Posted by CassBH /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks, everyone! Yes, while my son walking is exciting, let's not lose sight of the fact that it is Saturday night and I am not yet seeing any babes in showercaps....where's the pix???!!! The weekend ain't over yet!
moa.gif

Originally Posted by CassBH /img/forum/go_quote.gif thanks! Now if we can only get his twin sister walking, then poor mommy won't have to carry them both everywhere!
smile.gif
awwwwwwwww, twins!

Originally Posted by CassBH /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks, everyone! Yes, while my son walking is exciting, let's not lose sight of the fact that it is Saturday night and I am not yet seeing any babes in showercaps....where's the pix???!!! Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif The weekend ain't over yet!
moa.gif
Originally Posted by bluebird26 /img/forum/go_quote.gif *still waiting* lmao! i hope i don't forget tomorrow. i work. I WORK WITH A LOT OF BATHINA SHOWER CAPS!

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif lmao! i hope i don't forget tomorrow. i work. I WORK WITH A LOT OF BATHINA SHOWER CAPS! Now you are just bragging!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Now you are just bragging! lmao! i am, i am
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok... here is my picture! I don't know...I expected a REAL showercap picture, with all your hair shoved in there, looking a little frumpy! This looks like a glamour shot, is you ask me!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CassBH /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't know...I expected a REAL showercap picture, with all your hair shoved in there, looking a little frumpy! This looks like a glamour shot, is you ask me!
smile.gif
I agree!!! hehehehe
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by CassBH /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't know...I expected a REAL showercap picture, with all your hair shoved in there, looking a little frumpy! This looks like a glamour shot, is you ask me!
smile.gif
You are cracking me up. I will take another one later.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif You are cracking me up. I will take another one later. Ok, so make sure you have no makeup on (who wears makeup in the shower, right?), maybe look a bit sleepy, shove all that gorgeous hair in that showercap, and NOW we are talking "real showercap shot"!!!

Originally Posted by CassBH /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok, so make sure you have no makeup on (who wears makeup in the shower, right?), maybe look a bit sleepy, shove all that gorgeous hair in that showercap, and NOW we are talking "real showercap shot"!!! What did I get myself into?
scared.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif What did I get myself into?
scared.gif
I BLAME THIS ALL ON YOU! I WAS GONNA DO A GLAMOUR ONE LIKE THAT, TOO, LIKE MODELING MINE!
you look soooooooo cute, though! LMAO

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif I BLAME THIS ALL ON YOU! I WAS GONNA DO A GLAMOUR ONE LIKE THAT, TOO, LIKE MODELING MINE!
you look soooooooo cute, though! LMAO

Where is your picture, Miss Thang? I am waiting.

Nice! Make us lemming it Marisol! Work it girl! You look so "sunshiney" in that pic! Too cute!
wink.gif

Back