Benefit's Lemon-Aid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this product?

detail_lemonaid_new.jpg

I would purchase it to use under my eye brows, etc. to brighten up that area on the days that I wear my glasses. I fear it will be too "yellow". Is it worth the $$$?

I'm curious too! I checked it out at sephora's and was like "WOAHH", so yellow! Does it blend well?

Originally Posted by Trisha if you want something to lighten under your brows, i'd suggest this
detail_highbrow.jpg

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=productImage colSpan=2 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=productName>high brow</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=productAttribute colSpan=2>It's like an instant brow lift... with one quick stroke this soft, oyster pink pencil under your brow adds lift, life and va-voom to the entire eye area. The soft pink translucent texture is so perfect that one shade is all you need...it looks beautiful on all skin tones.</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=productAttribute colSpan=2>high brow: $18.00.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

it doesnt look pink on the skin!! x

How do you blend that on the eyes? Do you just blend it with your finger? Doesn't it look cakey afterwards?

I have Lemon-aid but I've only used it once because I don't have discoloration on my eyelids... just slight darkness under my eyes. It works well, but as Trisha said, if you want to lighten the skin beneath your brows, I'd try High Brow. I have this one too: its really smooth and does the job (you don't see any of the pink either!

Hi! I am with the majority here and think the High Brow is a better product for your needs. Lemon-Aid is a color corrector for discolored and dark eyelids and can be used all over up to the brow, but not only under the brow. High Brow is awesome stuff and makes eyes and shadow look polished.
claps.gif

Latest posts

Back