Benefits of Hair Spray

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]Volumising hair spray works by creating maximum volume at the roots as each hair strand is texturised by the spray. Simply shake the hair spray directly into your roots and with your fingertips, massage the spray in to create a big, volumised style. there's some truth to this. In the past, you could check off all of the above boxes when describing your experience with most products. Hair tricks are more evident for a quick volume fix to your hair. Styling products like mousse, volumizing hair spray[/SIZE] can go perfect with a captivating experience for the hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
My sister in law tried spray for the hair loss treatment not she did not get any good results it might depends upon the get proper advice and recommnedation from a specilized dermotalogist ...

I used to use hair spray alot before to get a good shine and have damaged my hair. Later I started using hair masks and good conditioner which have improved the quality of my hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to use hair spray alot before to get a good shine and have damaged my hair. Later I started using hair masks and good conditioner which have improved the quality of my hair.

2 years later...

Hairspray is not meant for shine. It's meant for hold.

Hairspray is meant to hold your hair in place so for example, when you curl it it's meant to help keep the curls in place. I also use it when putting my hair in a bun to keep back the baby hairs

Hairspray is meant to hold your hair in place so for example, when you curl it it's meant to help keep the curls in place. I also use it when putting my hair in a bun to keep back the baby hairs
You're right, but can it really damage hair when used to a certain degree like extensively?

I dont know that hair spray prompt the growth of your hair. Basically, it is used for keeping the hairstyles stable for a day. Here I can share some tips for proper hair care. Wash your hair 4 times a week. Two times shampoo with conditioner. After the shower applies serum to the scalp. Follow a proper food diet. Drink lots of water.

You're right, but can it really damage hair when used to a certain degree like extensively?

No. As hairsprays are used in conjunction with the rest of your hair care routine.

Now chemically treated hair... That's a different story.

Latest posts

Back