Benfit's Georgia Peach Powder Up for Grabs

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was cleaning out my make-up caddy and saw that I still had this item. I used it about 3 times (with my own brush) and it didn't do anything for me. I don't have the receipt so I can't return it so if anyone wants it, let me know and I will send it to them for... FREE!!

P55206_hero.jpg

does it come out peachy? if so, I'd liek to try it!
smile.gif
(I'll give you $ for shipping)

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 does it come out peachy? if so, I'd liek to try it!
smile.gif
(I'll give you $ for shipping) It sort of peachy but doesn't even look like I am wearing anything when I put it on. I use B.E. All over foundation 5.2 if that helps you visualize my skin tone. I will gladly send it to you and if you like it, keep it. If not, you can give it to someone else that may want it.

Originally Posted by Mariposa It sort of peachy but doesn't even look like I am wearing anything when I put it on. I use B.E. All over foundation 5.2 if that helps you visualize my skin tone. I will gladly send it to you and if you like it, keep it. If not, you can give it to someone else that may want it. I use 5.2 in BE as well lol - but sounds good...
icon_cool.gif
thanks chick! I'm on a peach blush kick - especially for this coming summer...

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I use 5.2 in BE as well lol - but sounds good...
icon_cool.gif
thanks chick! I'm on a peach blush kick - especially for this coming summer... PM your address and I will send it to you on Monday.

Originally Posted by Mariposa PM your address and I will send it to you on Monday. ok -pm'ed... you're a doll
wink.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 You can pass it on to me, Janelle, if you don't like it.
wink.gif
LOL I'll see how well it shows up... I'm pretty much the same color as Marisol - little lighter/darker depending on the season... but I'll keep you in mind if it doesn't work out
smile.gif

And if by any chance Janelle doesnt like it & passes it on to Jess & then Jess doesnt like it.. I'll take it!

Mariposa, you're SO generous
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura And if by any chance Janelle doesnt like it & passes it on to Jess & then Jess doesnt like it.. I'll take it!
Mariposa, you're SO generous
biggrin.gif

That thing will be down to 3 crumbs by the time it gets around to everyone on here! LOLOL
wink.gif

I just figured that it be better if someone could actually use it than have it in my make-up drawer. Besides, I felt bad for it. It has been neglected ever since I bought it.
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa I just figured that it be better if someone could actually use it than have it in my make-up drawer. Besides, I felt bad for it. It has been neglected ever since I bought it.
icon_cry.gif
Don't ya hate when you start giving emotion to inanimate objects?? I cried when I watched my last car get towed to the junkyard... and feel bad about looking at something I haven't used in awhile... I'm so pathetic! LOL
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Don't ya hate when you start giving emotion to inanimate objects?? I cried when I watched my last car get towed to the junkyard... and feel bad about looking at something I haven't used in awhile... I'm so pathetic! LOL
icon_redface.gif
I hear ya. When I sold my first car (one which I actually bought and pid for myself), I couldn't watcht the person who bought it drive it away. Then once I started making the payments on my new car, I truly appreciated my old car.

::moment of silence for my 1994 Toyota Tercel::
icon_sad.gif

By the way, I sent it to you today. Let me know when you get it!

Originally Posted by Mariposa I hear ya. When I sold my first car (one which I actually bought and pid for myself), I couldn't watcht the person who bought it drive it away. Then once I started making the payments on my new car, I truly appreciated my old car.

::moment of silence for my 1994 Toyota Tercel::
icon_sad.gif

By the way, I sent it to you today. Let me know when you get it!

I guess that's why I have a problem throwing things away!!! LOL And thank you again!!! Very sweet of you - if you need anything... just ask!!!
wink.gif

Georgia Peach is not a blush. It's an enhancement powder that adds warmth to dull skin tones. For someone like me, who is very pale, it adds color without being brown and dark.

It's kind of like MAC's beauty powder, right? It's doing something but you can't really see it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Scarlette Georgia Peach is not a blush. It's an enhancement powder that adds warmth to dull skin tones. For someone like me, who is very pale, it adds color without being brown and dark.

Originally Posted by Scarlette Georgia Peach is not a blush. It's an enhancement powder that adds warmth to dull skin tones. For someone like me, who is very pale, it adds color without being brown and dark. Oh.. ok - cool!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Big HUGZ to Marisol !!! Got your package today... very cute wrapping!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You are a cutie, thank you! (For the BE's too!!) Love ya chick! The poweder is really nice! I can't believe you didn't use it!
icon_eek.gif
I see what you mean about it not being a blush - it gives a slight peachy sheen... it's actually really pretty! I think I might just use it over my MU instead of pressed powder~
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks again, hun! Appreciate it! - And I'll try my darndest' to get you guys stuff from the show - I'll plow thru crowds to get the extras!!!

Hmm, suppose you won't be passing on to Jess then which means Jess won't be passing it on to me..
frown.gif

JUST KIDDING! Enjoy it girlie
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Hmm, suppose you won't be passing on to Jess then which means Jess won't be passing it on to me..
frown.gif

JUST KIDDING! Enjoy it girlie
biggrin.gif

If I find something better... It'll move right along!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back