Best "all in one" MAC foundation?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
At the moment I have MAC Select SPF 15 foundation and I think it gives good coverage however, my face looks a little pale when I wear it. Is there another MAC foundation that also gives good/excellent coverage but sort of..brightens up the face a little? I'm looking for a refreshed look...I was thinking of using a tinted moisturiser or something underneath my foundation, but I hate having too much "piled on" my face
vogel.gif

Thanks
smile.gif

hm... i dont know. but studio fix fluid works perfectly for me like that. i usually mix a little liquid highlighter in there to make it 'glowy'

Yup, I use Studio Fix Fluid and will mix in a little Hyperreal if I want some 'glow'. Or I'll use a little Strobe Cream.

Originally Posted by Shellybells82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yup, I use Studio Fix Fluid and will mix in a little Hyperreal if I want some 'glow'. Or I'll use a little Strobe Cream. yep and strobe cream too!! i totally forgot to mention that

you mean you mix strobe cream together with the foundation? or you apply it first on your skin.

I don't really think there is one.

But for some added glow, I mix some liquid highlighter from the Body Shop in with studio fix fluid which is pretty matte looking but it also gives excellent coverage without looking like a cakey mess.

Studio fix fluid and those beauty powder (the one that came with the Amuse & Barbie collections)

Originally Posted by waterlily777 /img/forum/go_quote.gif you mean you mix strobe cream together with the foundation? or you apply it first on your skin. You can do either. If you mix it, you'll get more of a glow than wearing it underneath, though. It depends on which look you prefer!
smile.gif

SFF with Strobe Cream does give a really nice look, though!

Have you tried studio tech? I love studio tech it has emollients and stuff in it so it shouldn't break you out my skin is very acne prone and this is the only mac foundation I can use that doesn't break me out.

Latest posts

Back