Best BB Cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished a ten week study for L'Oreal testing bb creams. I don't know the brands of any of the creams I tested, but I didn't like them as much as my Dr Jarts in the gold tube. I can believe that it is to slick for some, or too chalky for others, but I am perplexed that it could be not pale enough for any human skin. I'll admit that the color looks gray coming out, and I wasn't sure what to think about that, the first time I used it, but when spread over my face, the gray tone disappears, and it looks natural on me. I think they gray does a color-correcting effect that evens out discolorations.

I have a tricky skin tone, because a lot of foundations are either too yellow or too pink. But I usually have to go for the palest color. A lot of the bb creams I tested were much too yellow for me. I don't know how that is possible. Just a disclaimer on the weirdness of my coloring.

Thank's for posting, You are pretty and young so The Loreal bb cream would look good on you. I have tried many and wasted my money, Im 50 and lived in southern Calif ll my life going to the beach but I no longer tan since I turend 40 :/  Im Italian with freckles so I use foundations or bb creams that have more coverage.I love the Garnier bb cream in medium dark,It is soft not drying and covers almost as good as my expensive armani and channel foundations.It only cost 12$ at Target. I did not like Maybeline it was to light and creamy like putting lotion on.

Back