Best beauty box?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone know much about the beauty boxes birch box etc? I'm thinking about getting one maybe next year but I can't decide what one,I've heard of birchbox,glossy box,my glam.. I am 13 so I'm most interested in makeup,moisturizers,nail polish.. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

MyGlam seems to be the one that is more for younger people, $10 a month.

Glossybox is expensive, at $21 a month, but seems to have great products.

Birchbox is a lot of fun. It's $10 a month, and you get points for reviewing your samples, which can be traded later for full-size products in their online shop.

Julep is all about nail polish and hand products; it's $19 or $20 a month, but you can skip months whenever you want.

I got exactly what I wanted from Sindulge, $12 a month, but a lot of people have had problems with their customer service and not getting what they want.

If I were you I would get MyGlam. I think Birchbox would have too many anti-aging, skincare, and stuff you wouldn't be interested in. MG is more fun and young. Get on the waiting list and I'm sure something will open up eventually. I as recently accepted to Beauty Army but this month choices was all skincare. Not fun.

Latest posts

Back