Best Beauty Organizers....Your picks!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Some of us are messy, some of us are organized. Myself....I need some more organization! Here are a few Beauty Organizer, but I want to see pics of yours. How do you keep you vanity clutter-free and easily reachable?

The mesh drawer organizer-$2.50 @ Containers.comGreat for small amounts of makeup, brushes or things you use daily.

For the Neat Freaks! Creative Bath Organizer-$22 @Organizer.com

Great for lipsticks and nailpolishes. Clear Plastic so everything is easily seen.

Beauty on the Go-Sonia Kashuk Weekend Bag $22

I have a few of these and they are great for travel or to seperate items and stack under the sink. I even have little labels on the handel saying what is inside!

The Brush Cup-You can find these anywhere or even make your own!

Easily keeps your brushes clean and within reach.

Garden Tote Bag-$34 @ smithandhawken.com

Great for organizing big items and then you can hang the tote on a hook. I have seen these at many craft stores too.

Reaction score
Thanks so much ofr putting this up, I'm in dire need for some organizers.

Reaction score
OoOo as soon as I get home I'll take pics of mine, for now here's some of my favorite ideas. I love this kinda stuff.

I love these carosels for nail polish and stuff, found it at kaboodle.com

Heres what I carry my favorite piggie samples in (i had this with me so I'm able to take a pic) It's actually a fishing bait organizer I got at walmart.

I don't have this one, but I'm watching it on ebay so cute!

I have one of these by my vanity, except mine is black. I keep all my hair/body stuff in it. I also have these stacked up to the ceiling in one corner of my room with all kinds of other stuff in it.

I have these in my bathroom for random stuff.

They sit on one of these

I also have some makeup displays that I got from work, but I can't find any similar pictures, so I'll just have to take some when I go home.

Reaction score
I definately need to get my stuff organized! Right now I have everything in my roll-about from beauty school ( its like a waist high cart, for holding everything hair service related), that I cleaned parts out of! It looks like this one
Its WAAAY too big for my bathroom! Altho, it does keep hair and makeup right at hand...

Reaction score
I have that clear plastic holder to hold my brushes and lipsticks and it fits perfectly on my vanity...I know Target has something similar by studio basics for real cheap, I think for like $10 or $11.

Reaction score
Oohh Kaylin I like that carousel thing!! That would be great for all my pigments...Hmmmm.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oohh Kaylin I like that carousel thing!! That would be great for all my pigments...Hmmmm. Yeah!! I keep all my favorite nail polishes and full size piggies and loose e/s on mine, it's great. You can find them on ebay too for like $20.

Reaction score
Thanks for posting all those pics. I too use organizers, caboodles makeup organizer. I also use a plastic drawer type to keep lipglosses. I think it's great to be organized and neat.

Reaction score
Those are cute manders! Thanks for posting this.

Reaction score
I bought a whole bunch of the "basic beauty" cases from Target a few days ago, all in different sizes, and I love them.

Reaction score
I store everything in my Caboodle's train case and keep it next to my bedroom window where I do makeup but I've started to outgrow it so I'm also looking for new organization, too. My biggest problem is that I only have a five-inch-wide window ledge to store my stuff on. I'm going to start looking around at local thrift stores to see if I can find an small desk or table that I can convert into a vanity. Fingers crossed...

Reaction score
Great thread, I love that SK travel bag it's so ideal but it's unavailable here! I'm a bag girl when it comes to storage I should post pics of my random toiletry bags!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith /img/forum/go_quote.gif You are going to hate me...I use a tackle box. Actually many, many MUTers use tackle boxes. I personally have a huge rolling toolbox that I use to move my collection. When my collection is stationary, I just use the plastic drawer sets to keep it all organized.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif Actually many, many MUTers use tackle boxes. I personally have a huge rolling toolbox that I use to move my collection. When my collection is stationary, I just use the plastic drawer sets to keep it all organized. GOOD, I was feeling pretty geeky.

Reaction score
Hi,

Actually I am looking to reorganize my stuff. I'm hoping to get some tips from all of you.

Reaction score
Thanks for this post. I have a few organizers, but I am always on the look out for the perfect one.