BEST Black Eyeliner for Bottom Lashline?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have tried tons of eyeliners & I can't find any that won't budge on my lower lashline/waterline! They always smudge off halfway through the day, with the except of the Covergirl LiquiLine Blasts (can't find a rich enough black color though) and the Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencils (Pricey). I've also tried Revlon Colorstay liner & does the same thing. Any suggestions?

I'm on this same quest. I recently purchased a Jemma Kidd eyeliner because the reviews said it stayed put. WRONG! It was $20 and ran like all the cheap ones I own. The search continues. Halfway through the day my eyeliner is always running or coming off. It's so annoying!

I know its on the pricey side, and I have the same issue. But I use NARS Larger Than Life Eyeliner in Via Veneto..

Its also kind of a pain to to but I set my waterline with black eyeshadow with a flat liner brush all the time.. If your not careful you can get the shadow into your eye, but after getting the hang of it, it becomes more and more easy. This alone (most eyeliner brands aside) increases the wear by at least a couple hours.

Edit: I just remembered! My favorite thing to put on my waterline with the best staying power is black gel liner! I use either Tarte's Emphaseyes in black or Mac's Blacktrack. These have even better staying power (especially the Tarte one) then my NARS liner. Obviously these both also stay better when you set them with a black shadow.

i was starting to think that i was the only one with this problem! soo frustrating! 

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm on this same quest. I recently purchased a Jemma Kidd eyeliner because the reviews said it stayed put. WRONG! It was $20 and ran like all the cheap ones I own. The search continues. Halfway through the day my eyeliner is always running or coming off. It's so annoying!

Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack is the only one ive found so far that kind of works. It still smudges, but the rest of the ones I try smudge and run around 2pm. Fluidline at least lasts till Happy Hour. 

Latest posts

Back