Best Blush examples for dark skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
GurlainRouge.jpg
Guerlain Divinora Bubble Blush in Rouge Lollipop ($38) is a super-smooth creamy mouse blush/tint that blends really well into skin. Its bright red-orange color gives you a radiant glow. It's formulated to have a silky feel and a velvet finish. Simply dip your fingertip into the pot and blend onto your cheekbones.

BeccaCreamBlush.jpg
Becca Creme Blush in Dahlia ($27) is a rich, burnt orange color that will instantly brighten up your whole face. A little of this highly pigmented product goes a long way, so start off with a gentle touch and build your blush until your reach your desired effect. These blushers are deliciously creamy, long-lasting and work well with all skin types with the exception of oily skin.

ModeLipGLoss.jpg
Mode Cosmetics Gleam 601 Blush Stick ($4) is a deep berry rose color that complements medium, olive and dark/ebony skin tones. What makes these blusher sticks awesome is that the color is build-able, so you can create your cheek coverage to your liking. They blend seamlessly, they feel weightless on your skin and they are made with minerals and mica to give you a gorgeous, natural-looking glow.

The Mode "Glide and Glow" looks like something I would really like. Thanks for sharing this with us!

I'm so glad u posted. I've wanted to try the blush from this company for awhile, but needed a black woman's opinion, first!

nice thread. i'm always curious about what color of blush suits best a skincolor.

Hi,

Thanks for the post Aprill. I will definitely check out the one by Guerlain.

Those mode blush sticks look really cool! I wish I could wear colors that deep, but I'm pale as heck
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Maysie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those mode blush sticks look really cool! I wish I could wear colors that deep, but I'm pale as heck
frown.gif
You stil can - it looks gorgeous! Just apply sheerly, blend edges well - even apply before foundation, then foundation over to soften the color and look like it's naturally yours.
i love a clear bright blush on about every skintone!

Hi,

Thanks for the post Aprill. I'd also like to add Nars' Lokoum to the list.

Latest posts

Back