Best body oil for skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i also use good old johnson's oil as it really locks in the moisture...brilliant while in the shower and u come out all silky and smooth

Bath and Body Works Lavender Vanilla Sugar Scrub (in scented oil) for me - it exfoliates and moisturizes all in one fell swoop. I use it in the shower as the last step of my routine then rinse the sugar off. The oil stays on and keeps my skin very soft and smooth.

I made a body oil that jojoba and vanilla infused almond oil. I would have to dig out the recipe though. It was awesome. I put it on straight out the shower then dry off, it made my skin feel amazing.

I think I have just inspired myself to find my notes and make another batch.

I've been using Body Shop's Olive Oil Dry Oil Mist for years -- that's a keeper for me

I have to agree with cablegirl. I absolutely love sesame oil. I buy the organic version and pour into several small 2 ounce bottles that I scent with essential oils. When ever I cannot sleep, I massage the bottom of my feet with Lavender scented sesame oil. I dry brush my skin in the morning and then massage with sesame oil. Yummm

Originally Posted by StaceyNan /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have to agree with cablegirl. I absolutely love sesame oil. I buy the organic version and pour into several small 2 ounce bottles that I scent with essential oils. When ever I cannot sleep, I massage the bottom of my feet with Lavender scented sesame oil. I dry brush my skin in the morning and then massage with sesame oil. Yummm Oh, I love what you do with the essential oils. How magnificently decadent!!
rockwoot.gif
I am so going to do that!!

Back