Best Body Scrub?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favourite body scrubs have to be the body shops they are so nice esp the brazil nut one :icon_love

hello, know this site is old but i love the sea salt scrub from jafra.it works wonders on those dry patches b/c it exfoliates and moistens at the same time.great for the feet.i wouldn't advise using it on previously shaved areas or over cuts b/c it has real salt in it and will burn.it's actually called ginger and sea salt.
icon_biggrin.gif

I have been using Lather Bamboo Lemongrass Foaming Body Scrub. I like it because it smells wonderful and because it is not oily. I am not into those scrubs with tons of oil in them. I always fell like I need to wash my body again after the scrub. And as mentioned, they make the tub extremely slippery and dangerous
icon_eek.gif

yeah that's true it does make it slippery i just try not to use a lot and only in the shower. and when i dry off i just pat myself with the towel.

oh and i mainly use the scrub for my dry spots and use the loofah for my body.

The best - THE BEST body scrub I ever tried and currently use is from Sephora - the Coffee and Cream Body Scrub - it smells DEE-LISH-SHUS and it works very very well.

TRY IT !
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Bath and Body Shop has a scrub called Fine and Sandy from their True Blue collection. It's $15.00. I think it's supposed to be for your feet, but I use it all over - especially on my legs after I shave them. Makes the legs feel soooooo soft and smooth. Of course, I use it on my feet, too.
smile.gif

I'm lovin' the Body Shop's African Spa scrub. It's whipped, and not greasy at all!

Also, The Body Shop has their mini-scrubs on sale for 2 for $10 right now, regular size 2 for $26. Free shipping over $55.
smile.gif
You can call me the new Body Shop addict.

Last year for Christmas I got some B&BW Tutti Dolce body scrub in...Sugar Cookie? No, I think it was Angel Food Cake...I can't remember. Anyway, it was great, just scrubby enough to do the job and very moisturizing, and the smell!!! Mmmm... I used it down to the last grain of sugar! I don't know why I never went back and bought some more.

Originally Posted by keaLoha I've only tried one scrub called I'm In the Mood for Scrub & wasn't impressed. I've been using a nylon scrub cloth for years & love it. Since Hawaii has a large Asian population, it's widely available & I've seen it in the Asian areas of mainland cities. I think you can find something like it @ the Body Shop as well. I use it w/my favorite bath gel (just a dime-size amount b/c it lathers well) all-year-round. I stopped using Body Scrubs since The Body Shop discontinued their Ginger and Cardamom body scrub
icon_evil.gif
! Why do they always do dat?However...... I found THE most cool stuff in HAWAII this last Oct. Maybe you have heard of it keaLoha? It's called Hawaiian Ginger Salt Glow by Hopa Haiku. OMG!! All of sudden I felt like a Sensous Goddess in the shower. No Kidding! This stuff is soooo yummy. I think you can only get it in Hawaii, though.

I also heard Bath and Body Works Sugar Scrubs is good, but now that I've found this stuff...

P.S. If anybody wants to try this, I'm going back to Maui in January, just P.M. me.

Elisabeth

Originally Posted by essentialskin Now in trying not to sound like a gimick, I can't say enough about Dead Sea Salts. Yes I have a skin care line and make one, but the reason I make one is because they are simply the best. Not only will they exfoliate your skin, they are very cleansing, help to reduce cellulite and rid water retention and even help body acne. The one I make is Triple Action No Drip Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub, but as you know there are a ton on the market. The only difference with mine is that I've formualted it to contain natural oils and essential oils, but it doesn't drip and isn't runny. I loved dead sea salts but hated the way it was so oily and runny, more scrub went down my drain than on me. I also didn't like the way it made my skin really oily, which my scrub doesn't do, it just makes your skin feel moisturized.
Basically there are a ton of scrubs out there, but if you want a scrub that actually has some skin benefits go with a dead sea scrub they are incredibly theraputic, muscle relaxers the list goes on, it's one thing I can't be without.

Here's a pic so you know what I mean when I say "No drip" instead of an oily base it's made more like a whipped cream containing the essential oils and natural oils, so when you use it it actually clings to your hand and body.

productscrub19pv.jpg

VERRY INTERISTHING ,....I WANT TRY THIS,....
icon_smile.gif
THANKS FOR INFO ESSENTIAL SKIN
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have 2 favourite scrubs ~

Cleanse Your Soul Behemoth Scub ~ it's an oil based scrub w/ fine grained brown sugar. I like using this when my skin gets extra dry because it's quite moisturizing.

The Apothecary sugar scrub ~ I have one in each scent. this is in a glycerin base which is different from other scrubs I have seen. this is VERY exfoliating, and I like that because it's in a glycerin base it doesn't leave my shower a mess.

On my skin I have found that I can only use non-salt scrubs otherwise my skin gets very red and irritated. if salt isn't a problem for you body moose has some amazing scrubs and the scents will last on your skin for 8-12 hours (and all their scents are fabulous).

I'm new here but my SIL swears by a sugar body scrub sold by a totally new bath and body company. www.paradisepotions.com My SIL is the ultimate beauty junkie and she is raving about this scrub
claps.gif
! She is looking for a job evaluating day spas! Personally I would like a job evaluating massage therapists!

I agree with Kim. Salt and sugar scrubs are the best. Warm Spirit has some excellent scrubs. I especially like the Mango Body Polish

Cindy
smile.gif

Back