Best Booty jeans

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like AG, 7's, Blue Cult and to bum around in, GAP's long & lean. I'll usually search for jeans on shopbop.com, because they have a huge selection. I think you have to go pair by pair, even if you stick to one designer, it's all about the cut.

Miss Sixty for sure! I already have a booty, but these jeans make me look even curvier! I love 'em...cost me a lil bit though....

The search for the perfect jeans is ALWAYS on, and I own more than anyone I know. Most of them are sitting in my closet, though, and I alternate four of my favorites. The jeans I swear by are Levi's Premium Superlow. They always fit perfectly. I've definitely stocked up on those, because they're difficult to find, and they're not sold in any store in Alaska. I have virtually NO butt and wear a size 0 L...Diesel always fits really well, too, and comes in nice long lengths, so I never pass up a chance to try out some new cuts by that brand. Also, I can't stand Abercrombie and Fitch....Still, their jeans fit super well, they're inexpensive, and cut narrow in the hips, the O L is just right the length after a washing, so I own several of their jeans too. I've tried J. Crew jeans, but they're kind of uhm......roomy in the crotch? It's like they're made for women with a poofy crotch disorder, but the rest of their pants are fabulous. Yanuk jeans- the six pocket boyfriend jeans- fit well in the back and their pockets aren't placed so low that they give the illusion of Texas- butt...Long and flat with handles on the side. I could actually go on and on about jeans....

The pants that fit the best, though, aren't jeans, but cut like jeans. They're from the Serious clothing line, and they're a stretchy cordoury pant with buttons at the hemline. They give me the butt that all the squats in the world won't.

I just got two pairs of seven jeans and if i buy any more my husband is going to kill me,lol
icon_twisted.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

express is coming out with a new jeans collection in august. appearantly they are coming back with their super low's, (or bikini jeans, as they called them back than) they will be more expensive though. ranging from $69 to $190 something!!!!!!!
icon_eek.gif
(express has raised their prices big time, looks like they want to change their image)

and they will have a huge jeans sale mid/end of july. a friendly SA told me all of this. :icon_love

That said, i love sevens, express, and i reeeaaaly want rock & republic roth's, and victoria beckham's R & R too!! :icon_love

hey lil chocolate mama! notice you're new here. welcome to MUT. i'm monnie from michigan. glad you joined us! my best fitting jeans are from baby phat. makes an old lady feel like she's still got it (and i do!)

Originally Posted by lilchocolatema Miss Sixty for sure! I already have a booty, but these jeans make me look even curvier! I love 'em...cost me a lil bit though....

Originally Posted by destiny express is coming out with a new jeans collection in august. appearantly they are coming back with their super low's, (or bikini jeans, as they called them back than) they will be more expensive though. ranging from $69 to $190 something!!!!!!!
icon_eek.gif
(express has raised their prices big time, looks like they want to change their image)
and they will have a huge jeans sale mid/end of july. a friendly SA told me all of this. :icon_love

That said, i love sevens, express, and i reeeaaaly want rock & republic roth's, and victoria beckham's R & R too!! :icon_love

argh! i know!!! i only wear express jeans cause fit me the best. it makes me so bad that they keep raising their prices and the quality of their stuff isn't great.

Originally Posted by Liz i only wear express jeans since those are the only ones that i like how they fit damn right girl!
biggrin.gif
i love express jeans because they tailor to almost every size, and they fit very well. they are the only brand that have jeans that is long enough for me (5'9, plus very high stilletos = 6'0) so it's definately a big plus.

Interesting everyone loves Express ... they are the only brand of jeans I've tried that were too tight in the thighs even though they (almost) fit in the waist! And I have skinny legs since I don't exercise anymore! (I used to have nice muscular legs in high school but that was several years ago....) But I don't even shop at Express anymore except for their sales racks, their prices are ridiculous and I can usually find similar items at other stores for less.

Of course I do understand the frustrations of having only one style that fits ... a few years ago when I was a different size, Gap jeans were *the* only jeans I could find that fit and I tried on every pair of jeans I could find in the mall! They were $50 back then and it made me mad because so many other jeans were $25-$35! And after a year of washing they always faded and got holes in them -- right now I have a 2-year old pair of Arizona jeans (JC Penny's brand) that are in much better shape than those year-old Gap jeans!

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Hey ladies , what are the sexiest jeans you own?Which brand do you think is best on the booty,which do you think make you look curvy?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I personally think a good old pair of levi looks great on the behind. the best jeans i have is called lazer jeans. it shows off my hips and makes me even more shapely meaning bigger butt.

Originally Posted by keg265 the best jeans i have is called lazer jeans. it shows off my hips and makes me even more shapely meaning bigger butt. does anybody know where i can buy those jeans with the padded behind?
icon_lol.gif

I like Old Navy jeans. I like the just below waist, bootcut jeans. They fit well and are a good price.

Originally Posted by smilingface I like Old Navy jeans. I like the just below waist, bootcut jeans. They fit well and are a good price. I am a plus size woman.....I love my Tommy H!!!!! I usually get them at Marshall Fields when they are on the sale rack! But I've even bought them full price!!!

They are soooo comfortable and they make my butt look smaller.......love the way they mold to my plus size butt!!!
icon_confused.gif

Also, Gloria Vanderbuilt.....but they have to be boot cut....no tapered jeans!!!

My favorite pair of jeans in my closet are my True Religion Joey Destroyed jeans, which are expensive but very nice!! I also love the fit of 7 for all Mankind Jeans, but also expensive....unless you come across a fake $40 pair on Ebay.
icon_rolleyes.gif
I also love Miss Sixty. They are long and flattering. As for cheaper jeans, I do love Angels jeans, but I'm 5'9" so they are a little short for me....I'm thinking about turning them all into shorts and capris...LoL. Jeans are my weakness!! I am always looking for that great fitting jean for longer legs....what a journey!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

my seven for all mankind always strech out 1-2 sizes!
icon_evil.gif
But they are so darn sexy and long! I wish there was something to prevent this..

Originally Posted by destiny my seven for all mankind always strech out 1-2 sizes!
icon_evil.gif
But they are so darn sexy and long! I wish there was something to prevent this.. put them in a hot dryer and shrink them! lol Of course that will probably shorten them too .... or at least that's what happened the last time I tried to dry pants with spandex
wink.gif
Since so many jeans today are stretchy and have spandex, I always line dry them even if the tag says you can put them in the dryer, and so far they've all kept their fit rather nicely. (Though I haven't tried the 7 for all mankind brand!)

Well, I have a small waist and a nice sized booty, so finding jeans that fit is my biggest challeng. So far, I have found that some of the Express jeans work for me -- where my butt fits and the waist on the jean is not all bunched up. I'll still looking though.

Originally Posted by QuePasa Well, I have a small waist and a nice sized booty, so finding jeans that fit is my biggest challeng. So far, I have found that some of the Express jeans work for me -- where my butt fits and the waist on the jean is not all bunched up. I'll still looking though. I have the same problem.. my jeans are always tight on my butt and loose around my waist. I really like Frankie B. though.. maybe because they're super low rise (they have 3" and 4" rise). True Religion is another brand that also fits me. You should definitely try those!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Frankie B. and True Religion, eh? I will look into them. Thanks!

Originally Posted by lilyindavis I have the same problem.. my jeans are always tight on my butt and loose around my waist. I really like Frankie B. though.. maybe because they're super low rise (they have 3" and 4" rise). True Religion is another brand that also fits me. You should definitely try those!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back