Best Booty jeans

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love the way mudd jeans fit me. i have big thighs, hips and a big butt, and my waist is smaller. so i always have the problem of jeans fitting my thighs and butt, but not my waist, or they are way too long, because i am short. mudd jeans fit great in the crouch, and are just the right size for my hips, thighs, and booty. they also are a great length since i love to wear heels.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

For those of us with big booty's it can be hard to find jeans to pour ourselves into, I LOVE Joes Jeans Honey Booty Fit. Stretchy, curvy and very sexy!
claps.gif

Deffinantly GLO jeans. I get sooooo many compliments on them and my mom says "Violet, wear your GLO jeans, they make your butt look so nice and they make you look thinner" Im like Thanks mom! lol

^Haha yeah I like Glo jeans too.

Those mossimos from Target look really nice in that pic. Too bad we don't have a Target here.

Originally Posted by ooonitsreekooo I like express jeans too. They're a little bit expensive, but I can wear a size 2 in them!! Nice since I usually wear a size 5/7 in other jeans... LoL. I like express jeans too

yeah, express jeans are my favorite ones also. they have a "curvy" fit. see how you like those. and they're always having jeans sales.

Before I hit my twenties I had no ass, now I have some curves (and then some) but if any of you are looking for a pair of jeans that gives you some nice curves try Juicy Couture jeans. I swear they add such a fullness to your ass.

My favorite jeans:

Seven for all mankind, Juicy Couture, Lucky Brand, Hollister co, Silver jeans and sometimes Guess? has some decent cuts.

I 'll have to get my hands on a pair of Joe's jeans!

hmmmmm - its gotta b my levi patty annes atm - tho my old miss 60s and my hand me down (they were my mother's) CK jeans are also really flattering - tho my bf has a thing for my tight at the top into big flares olive cords which aren't technically jeans but i love em all the same
smile.gif
must admit they make my butt look good and disguise my lumpy hips hehe

xxxc

I am going to try a pair stretch jeans - I have a butt/thigh thing going on, but my waist is smaller. So, I am going to try stretch jeans. Thanks for all of the suggestions everyone.

MY FAV IS DKNY JEANS, THEY HAVE STRETCH TO THEM AND THEY ARE SO COMFY, I ALSO HAVE A PAIR OF MOSSIMO ( I THINK THATS HOW U SPELL IT) JEANS THAT I GOT FROM TARGET AND IT FITS ME JUST RIGHT, I GOT A BIG BOOTY SO ITS HARD FOR ME TO FIND GOOD JEANS
icon_lol.gif

I love Old Navy - but for pants I love Limited DREW pants. I can't fit into the Express Jeans. And I can't believe someone can wear a rise of 3-4"...My ass would be sticking so far out...how can you freaking bend OVA? WTF!

i love diesel jeans there a great fit, look great and you can get loadz that are very low waisted which is what i like

claps.gif
i love angel jeans too!!! Originally Posted by envymi Oh, I've got lots of Angel jeans!!! Love them, but only certain styles...I think I have the ones you're talking about Charms, no pockets and flared with low waist

i love express, but i also like really whatever i find that fits me right. i'm shaped like a pear.

Back