Best Booty jeans

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey ladies , what are the sexiest jeans you own?Which brand do you think is best on the booty,which do you think make you look curvy?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I personally think a good old pair of levi looks great on the behind.

i only wear express jeans since those are the only ones that i like how they fit

Oh, I've got lots of Angel jeans!!! Love them, but only certain styles...I think I have the ones you're talking about Charms, no pockets and flared with low waist

Angel and BKE, mostly

Angel though cause they make 00, so thats my pick!

Originally Posted by KMEFH Angel and BKE, mostly Angel though cause they make 00, so thats my pick!

Oh my gawd! You're so tiny!!!

Wow... you're almost in the negative sizes! LOL (I could only dream!
rolleyes.gif
)

I also like Angels... and Tilt jeans (by Pacific Sunwear)

I have a very boyish figure, no hips, hardly any bottom, and so slender I usually have to stick to the Junior's department instead of Misses' (though I wear a size 3 or 5, not a 00!). I am just thrilled to find pants that aren't too baggy in the hips, and don't have a super-low waist which I hate!

I love SO brand jeans -- I find them at Kohl's, usually on sale for $20! The style I buy (I think it's just their regular flares) fits about an inch below my belly button, has a smaller flare than a lot of Junior's flared jeans (large flares overwhelm my slender figure), and even makes me look like I have a bottom!
smile.gif
When I wore them home for Christmas, my mom was amazed that it looked like I actually had some curves! lol

I also like some of the Frankie B styles, but you kinda need to already have a decent ass for those. But I'm definitely not lacking in the Booty Dept.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
There's also some jeans from Brazil that my man got me that rock. I don't what kind they are though

I currently LOVE True Religion, Farmer Industry & Blue Cult. Cuts vary by brand so not everything works on me.

I love Miss Sixty´s. they come in regular washes and really crazy styles. I have a pair that doesn´t have back pockets, has a boot-cut and the waistband is made of leather with round holes. so there is no way I could wear underwear under them cause it would show in the holes.

Originally Posted by envymi I also like some of the Frankie B styles, but you kinda need to already have a decent ass for those. But I'm definitely not lacking in the Booty Dept.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
There's also some jeans from Brazil that my man got me that rock. I don't what kind they are though Oh theres this brazillian store that i go to that has all types of jeans and every one looks great on the butt.I also like sevenjeans but they are kind of expensive.Angels are pretty cool too.

Originally Posted by Liz i only wear express jeans since those are the only ones that i like how they fit I like express jeans too. They're a little bit expensive, but I can wear a size 2 in them!! Nice since I usually wear a size 5/7 in other jeans... LoL.

Levi's

7 jeans

Citizens

J & Company

I am very picky about jeans. These brands have styles/cuts that work for me.

Originally Posted by Arielle I love Miss Sixty´s. they come in regular washes and really crazy styles. I have a pair that doesn´t have back pockets, has a boot-cut and the waistband is made of leather with round holes. so there is no way I could wear underwear under them cause it would show in the holes. I forgot about Miss Sixty...I have some of those that I really like too. There's also a brand called Silver-I think it's Canadian-that has some nice cuts too.

Where do girls you usually shop for jeans? I've never tried Angel jeans. Where can you buy them?

Most of the smaller, cheaper stores have Angel jeans. I've seen them alot at the little Asian stores out here too.

Originally Posted by Arielle I love Miss Sixty´s. I forgot about my Miss Sixty's. I love the way they fit & need to get more.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha I forgot about my Miss Sixty's. I love the way they fit & need to get more.
eek.gif
me too. but the styles they had lately were a little too crazy for me. and most of them are way too long (although my legs already are pretty long)

Originally Posted by ooonitsreekooo I like express jeans too. They're a little bit expensive, but I can wear a size 2 in them!! Nice since I usually wear a size 5/7 in other jeans... LoL. Really? I usually wear a size 2, 3, or 5, but I tried on some size 4 Express jeans once that were too tight! Oh well, that's why I always have to try on a million jeans before I find some that fit, the same size in different styles and brands can fit so differently!

Originally Posted by girl_geek Really? I usually wear a size 2, 3, or 5, but I tried on some size 4 Express jeans once that were too tight! Oh well, that's why I always have to try on a million jeans before I find some that fit, the same size in different styles and brands can fit so differently! express has weird sizing. it's always changing.

Latest posts

Back