Best Bronzer for Dry Skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to play around with contouring my face, but the only bronzer I've tried so far was the $15 one by sephora, which an associate picked for me--it looks kind of powdery on my skin, but I don't know if it's because it's a cheap product or because powders aren't meant for dry skin. I do moisturize and use tinted foundation beforehand, so it's not on my bare face.

are the ones by MAC any good, or should I look elsewhere? are cream bronzers easy to use?

I don't know any specific ones, but I'd suggest liquid bronzers that say they can hydrate. Not powder bronzers! If nothing else works, make your own mosturizing bronzer by mixing face cream with a foundation that's a few shades darker than your skin.

If you want to stick to powder I've had really good luck with a new CARGO one called Hydrabronze. I'm super dry and this one has Hyaluronic acid in it to help with moisture. I prefer powders, and this one doesn't look gross on my dry cheeks.

I think cream/liquid bronzer would be your best bet.  Or if you like powder make sure to use facial moisturizer before applying makeup

Latest posts

Back