Best coverage MMU?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have brown splotches on my face as well as some acne (and old acne scars) and I have found that all the brands I've tried have good coverage providing you use the right brush. (Well, except for Neutrogena -- can't test it with a full brush because you can't open the stupid container!) But BE, EDM, OM, and Philosophy all cover my imperfections well if I use a full brush -- kabuki or similar. HTH!

Originally Posted by lklmail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have brown splotches on my face as well as some acne (and old acne scars) and I have found that all the brands I've tried have good coverage providing you use the right brush. (Well, except for Neutrogena -- can't test it with a full brush because you can't open the stupid container!) But BE, EDM, OM, and Philosophy all cover my imperfections well if I use a full brush -- kabuki or similar. HTH! what brush you use???? and whats the step of applying ur MMU?

I think EDM give me very good coverage and it's cheap also. You can try to get a free sample first and it can last long for couple months. The important part for MMU is mix and match.

i think alima and EDM also have a good coverage, but alima is too dry for me, so EDM is more better~

My vote goes to cory cosmetics foundation. Great coverage and works well even mixed with moisturizer.

IMO, Everyday Minerals Intensive Formula and J. Lynne Cosmetics Foundation have excellent coverage. I have a lot of post acne scars on my nose, that area between the cheeks and the nose, my forehead and everywhere in between (haha.). I think those two foundation give me great coverage. I don't even use a concealer with them.

Originally Posted by coocoo4coco /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oceanmist no longer contains talc. They took it out a few months back. I ordered some of their new product and it works great. We probably have the same type of skin because all of the products that work for you work well for me too!
flowers.gif
I am a great fan of Oceanmist, EDM (all formulas), and Aubrey Nicole. I switch off between these 3 because for me, it seems to work better that way.

CooCoo

Hi CooCoo. How would you describe the OM coverage now. I ordered from them a long time a ago when they used talc and i really like it; in fact it's my HG foundation. Now i want to order more but am afraid that the finish might be a little different since they changed the formula to talc-free and some other changes. I know the covereage is more intense now than it used to be but that usually means more "powdery" or chalky. I find EDM intensive to be like that. Anyway could you please describe a little how the finish is?

I think Oceanmist has rather sheer coverage. It's nice in application, but I can't use it, it broke me out and caused me itch. But if you have already used it, it will probably work for you, but I'm not convinced if this may give a full coverage.

Cory IMO has the best coverage of all full coverage foundations...

Yet I am still wondering how would Buff'd, Aubrey Nicole Full Coverage, Monave Concealer Foundation, Jenulence Concealer Formula, KT Naturals & bFM Velvet Plush compare?

Would highly appreciate all or any thoughts/opinions...

Thanks in advance!
wink.gif

Monave has very, very good coverage. As well as, Jenulence and Buffd (I've tried all 3). Right now, I'm using Milan Minerals which has really good coverage. But, I will probably be using Jenulence in the future.

I've also heard that Mineral Boutique was really good.

I always need the coverage because I have alot of acne and acne scars.

HTH

I think the best foundation for me and I like a heavy coverage its cory.

Originally Posted by tonkabeane /img/forum/go_quote.gif IMO, Everyday Minerals Intensive Formula and J. Lynne Cosmetics Foundation have excellent coverage. I have a lot of post acne scars on my nose, that area between the cheeks and the nose, my forehead and everywhere in between (haha.). I think those two foundation give me great coverage. I don't even use a concealer with them. what is IMO please?

Originally Posted by korina981 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi CooCoo. How would you describe the OM coverage now. I ordered from them a long time a ago when they used talc and i really like it; in fact it's my HG foundation. Now i want to order more but am afraid that the finish might be a little different since they changed the formula to talc-free and some other changes. I know the covereage is more intense now than it used to be but that usually means more "powdery" or chalky. I find EDM intensive to be like that. Anyway could you please describe a little how the finish is? I just replied in another thread but will here too. I just noticed your question - sorry it took so long.
The foundation is more intense, however, I don't find it powdery at all. The coverage is great and long wearing. I find that I don't have to be as careful when applying it as I do with other foundations. Sometimes I have a heavy hand and overdo it. It's best to put less on and work your way up if you need more. I find that the omission of the talc is better for me since I had a reaction to the talc. It left me itchy and blotchy after a period of time. I'd say that now it's a great improvement for me - the coverage is great and so are the color choices. The wear is very good as well. It lasts until I take it off.

I hope that this helps,

CooCoo

Back