Best drugstore concealer!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mascara, eye liner and concealer are my three must haves so when it comes to the best, I know which to get! I have dark circles , skin discoloration, old acne scars, and some new break outs that like to pop up at times and the Maybelline Cover Stick is the way to go! Best concealer I've used by far. Another great one I've tried before is Neutrogena's cover stick but it tends to leave a cakey effect after a while. Right now, the Maybelline Cover Stick is my obsession!!

I never use stick concealers for under my eyes. I find them too dry and they pull on the delicate skin in that area, creating more fine lines. They also tend to be a bit cakey so then they accentuate fine lines too. I prefer creamy concealers like Hard Candy Glamazon when I need something heavy duty or Revlon Age Defying Moisturizing for every day. The Revlon Age Defying Spa isn't too bad either, it's one of those click pen style.

Oh crap, I meant Hard Candy Glamoflauge not Glamazon. That's one of their bronzers and no I have never used it so I can't recommend it one way or the other. I guess I have bronzers and luminizers on the brain lately tho.

i LOVE glamoflage!!  i accidentally bought light when i meant to buy medium, so now i have 2 tubes.  i use the medium one to cover, then a little of the light to brighten.  one tube will last forEVER as you only need a tiny bit to acheive good results.  and bonus, each tube comes with a pencil (for outlining tattoos).

kris

I use the Cover Girl CG Smoothers concealer too. I like it because my skin tone isn't the easiest to find a matching concealer for, but the Smoothers Fair #705 does the trick. I use it in combination with the Cover Girl Simply Powder Foundation.

Back