Best drugstore concealer!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been using CG Smoothers stick concealer for awhile now, and I've used almost all of it, so its time for me to buy a new concealer. I think I want to try something different... I mostly use concealer for undereye circles! But I find that yellow coversticks are crap for me (but maybe that's because i've only used nyc's and physicians formula) but maybe if there's a good one out there... i'll try it.

What are some of you guys fave drugstore concealers for face and undereye circles?

Thanks!!!

I use the one with a pink lid by Rimmel. Not sure the name. Someone here recommended it and I tried it, works well for the price.

loreal true match has been workin well for me and covers pretty well -- on blemishes and undereye

I love the Almay skin clearing concealer with salicylic acid. I use it as a foundation, it really covers imperfections well!!

Maybelline in the stick form (looks like lipstick) is excellent- very full coverage. Physician's Formula in the clicker wand is great as well.

I'm using revlon colorstay for blemishes and it stays on great but it can look a little cakey sometimes prob because I need quite a bit to cover all my spots.

It's not drugstore, but I use avon beyond color and it works great, it has lasting power and is excellent on both blemishes and undereye circles.

I use L'oreal True Match in W1-2-3 for under eye circles. Works great..

and for blemishes Almay for normal skin..the one in stick form. It's really good and matches my skin tone..

Revlon colourstay is what I use, Then again Im not overtly happy:

I think I'll have to take some of your advice and try a new brand

Tesco - concealor by Barbara Daly $7

It has great coverage and its creamy texture makes it really easy to blend. Plus it never creases and it works with or without an eye cream underneath.

For under-eye: Physician's Formula Circle Rx

For anything else: Maybelline's stick concealer and ELF all over cover stick

Not technically a drug store... but I use Flirt!'s concealer (available at Kohl's) and I really like it. A little goes a loooooong way, especially when applied with a brush.

I like Maybelline Age Rewind. It covers well and doesn't sink into fine lines.

I'm going to have to jump on the Almay bandwagon here. Best drugstore concealers, hands down.

Latest posts

Back