Best drugstore lip gloss?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is your favorite brand of drugstore lip gloss? And within that, do you have a favorite color?

I really like Revlon Super Lustrous glosses, especially Glossy Rose; Cover Girl WetSlicks (they smell vanillay, so good!); and L'Oreal Glamshines (like Diva and Prima Donna, I think).

Honestly, though, I've also been pleased with Rimmel and Maybelline glosses, too.

And Bonne Bell, DUH!
icon_lol.gif
I guess I actually like them all (just not all colors, of course!) but I'd say Revlon SL & Cover Girl WS are my faves.

Yours?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I love Revlon Glosslights but i'd only recommend them to people that don't like sticky glosses because this isn't too sticky (that's why i love it!). I've heard Rimmel do some fab glosses but i've never tried them

I love Loreal Colourjuice. Very good quality. I love Watermelon Crush. I also really love Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Pink Afterglow.

its a toss up between loreal CJ and of all things, bonne bell click pen glosses. i also like bonne bell sponge on sparklers.

I like Covergirl Lipslicks (I wear 'Cutie') and another I got by SinfulColors in 'Pink Jellie" is really nice too - becoming a fast fav!!!

I love Revlon SL l/g and Almay Whipped Gloss!

My fave SL l/g is Glossy Rose; it's gorgeous and natural all at the same time, but it makes me look so polished! I also adore Shine That Pink, but it's more of a fun color for me.

My fave Whipped Gloss is Polished Nude, a great pinky nude MLBB.

I love almost anything from Bonne Bell (especially the Lip Frostings!) and Naturistics (the watermelon gloss is so realistic!).
smile.gif

I now have to add another one to my list of favorite drugstore glosses. I was at target and saw NYC kiss gloss. I loved the little tubes they came in so I decided to try one. I payed about $2 for it and I thought it would be crappy. But to my suprise it was awesome quality, so good in fact it can be compared to Lancome JT and Loreal CJ! Everyone has to go out and get these now!

I have a Cover Girl one that I really do like. Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds are nice, but the smell is gross. Caboodles has a really nice one that smells like Tangerine.

Latest posts

Back