BEST eye cream?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have used everything under the sun from Olay to La mer, My favorite now  is AM- Lancome genefique eye and once that absorbs I put Shiseido white lucent brightening eye treatment on / PM- Lancome genefique eye

My dark circles are nearly gone, during the day due to the shiseido on top I dont even need a concealer and the genefique combate the wrinkles and puffiness. Its a great combo!

Originally Posted by blonde65 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
don't be fooled by the garnier roll on reese! it does NOTHING, it's pretty much just a gimmick.  

couldn't agree more....utter rubbish. I gave mine away.

Just wanted to echo that the Garnier roller pretty much does nothing.  I will say that the "coolness" is very soothing but doesn't do anything for my undereye circles.

I use to swear by Origins undereye cream, but recently it hasn't been working as well.  I think that's more due to the fact that I've had it for over 2 years now (it lasts a long time) and this year I did a lot of traveling and it seemed to melt and solidify a lot.

Next I'm moving onto Clinique because I have a free mini-jar from them.

I just finished up a 2 week sample of Chanel Sublimage Eye Essential Eye Regenerating Cream (that is a mouth full!)

I REALLY loved this eye cream.  A tiny bit goes a long way and it absorbs fairly quick.  My eyes are less puffy, brighter and I noticed I need less concealer for my under eye circles.  I'm super tempted to invest in this for the long term.  It's super pricey though.  If I can find something that works just as good for less, I'd be happy.

I've tried tons of eye creams from cheaper to expensive and the absolute best of all hands down is lavera (you can get it online at lavera.com) and you can get int in most health stores.It's natural,full of botanicals,oils and vit e and not tested on animals.Atube lasts for ages and I saw a big difference in two weeks.I was actually starting to think I would never find my holy grail of eyecream until I found this one.

I have Omorovicza's eye cream.  I use it in the morning and in the evening as well.  I have always had dark circles under my eyes, and also could not deal with puffiness in the morning.  I love how it works on my eye area.

Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Eye & Lip Contour Cream. Babor Sensational Eyes Creme. Yes to Carrots! Eye Can C Eye Contour Cream.

i bought my mum the gariner roller and it did absolutely nothing for her! it went in the bin after 2 wks, waste of $17!

i highly highlyyyyy recommend eye cream from organic or natural brands. my mum's been using conventional eye cream, she just felt it moisturised but it didn't do her any justice. So i've been getting her samples here and there, so far she's loving products from A'kin and L'occitane. Personally I've been using an organic eye cream myself for the last 2 yrs, I've been using dr alkaitis, it combats all signs of aging... i can DEFINITELY see the prevention, i'm 21 but I work long hours... come home, study... spend a lot of my time on the computer so my eyes are drained. I've noticed that a lot of my friends have already developed fine lines or deep wrinkles around their eyes. I get a little puffy if i sleep too late, over sleep or too little sleep. other than that this eye cream is pretty nifty.

Ohhh.. btw. Also, buy skincare according to your concerns only, i got greedy and tried a heavier cream that is for all signs of aging but i started developing little milia around my eyes. it's annoying! so i use the organic eye cream at night and an eye soother for puffiness in the mornig :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am using Garnier roller  (the tinted one) and since I do not have dark circles around my eyes. it does reduce my puffiness and it works as a highlighter for me :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

But I want to try something else :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> for night care

Uncertain about precisely what you are looking for, before using any medicine or herbs you need to consult a doctor. To find out more or to become knowledgeable you can go through some great sites like PositiveMed etc ... also you may get a totally free e-book on eye cream here (link removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the best results from Elisabeth Arden Prevage eye serum. Very expensive, but nothing else I tried compare to it. Ok, maybe SK-II eye cream. I had two samples and when I finished them my eyes suddenly looks so much worse.

I should just stick to Prevage, but I love to try new and new creams :-/

I've been using a sample of Chanel eye cream and it's really nice. I also used up a Bobbi Brown eye cream sample and I really like. It works well under makeup. I also like Estee Lauder Advanced night repair eye and have been using a sample I have.

Eyevage from Solvaderm is the only eye cream available on the market that has met my expectations when it comes to skin care. It removes the puffiness around my eyes and reduces the fine lines. It contains ingredients that stimulate minute circulation around the eye area to make the skin look younger.

Hey there! 

I advice you should use if one of the creams which i will recommend.And it worked perfectly on my friends it may be a bit costly but its completely worth it.

• ( Olay Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Roller), this eye cream is great for your eyes puff and sooths them instantly, plus its also anti aging. i recommend you check it out.
  • ( Clarins Super-Restorative Total Eye Concentrate) its very effective and a must have cream.It gives you a fresh young look.
  • (Dermalogica Age Smart Multivitamin Power Firm)this is also an amazing cream it works wonders it brings difference in lines in one week and dosnt even oil your skin.
so these are my recommendations and you should totally check them out. Thank you for taking your time in reading this.

I use Monsia intense night repair cream, an all over face & neck moisturizer and most nights I also apply Vit E Oil, mainly to neck, and around eyes. It locks in moisture and there is no tight feeling in the morning. I used to use lots of different products because one worked for one thing but not for another. I was over the moon when I received Monsia as a Christmas present in 2014 and I was so happy to find that my skin took to it like a duck to water! Now over a year on and my skin still feels good. Most days I go without makeup.

I have started using Youniques uplift eye serum, its a bit more expensive but lasts about seven months. It definitely helped to smooth and fill out some of my little wrinkles -  I even used a bit of it it on my forehead which has a couple of lines and it appears to be helping.

Dermalmd The best eye cream I ever have used, after few days you can see that the puffiness has reduced, highly recommend

Latest posts

Back