Best Eye makeup Remover

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I currently use the Bare Essentials Eye makeup remover and although it works great, it seems to sting my eyes now a days (i have no idea why!) and now i am planning to get a new one.

any reccomendations for eye makeup remover ?

I just bought Clinique Take the Day Off Balm. You just scoop a little onto your finger and use it to remove eye and face makeup. It must be rinsed & face wash should follow if you use it on your whole face. I used it on my eyes tonight and it worked amazingly well.

I use MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover or Origins Well Off. They both work very well, don't stink the eyes, nor leave any residue. I got the MAC remover in a try on pac awhile back. I'm almost out of it. I've gone through several Origins Well Off and will probably stick with it because I think it takes my eye makeup off a little better.

I currently use Clarins eye makeup remover and it works great without irritating my eyes. Another favorite of mine is Lumene's (available at CVS Pharmacy) eye makeup Remover which is similar to Lancome's Bi-Facial. I've also used Lancome's Bi-Facial and MAC eye makeup remover without any irritation on my sensitive eyes.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I use MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover or Origins Well Off. They both work very well, don't stink the eyes, nor leave any residue. I got the MAC remover in a try on pac awhile back. I'm almost out of it. I've gone through several Origins Well Off and will probably stick with it because I think it takes my eye makeup off a little better. Ditto on the MAC product.

On Trisha's counter at work they use Origins Well Off and it always worked well when they used it on me. I bought some and even though I think I've taken all of my make-up off, I still get panda eyes in the morning. It's stinging me a bit too and I don't have sensitive skin so i think that might be one to avoid.

I'm going to go with Reija and suggest Lancome Bi-facil. I usually like to get all of my skin care from Origins so for me to break from them and use this must mean it's really good.

CLARINS IS ONE OF THE BEST. i like the instant.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I currently use Clarins eye makeup remover and it works great without irritating my eyes. Another favorite of mine is Lumene's (available at CVS Pharmacy) eye makeup Remover which is similar to Lancome's Bi-Facial. I've also used Lancome's Bi-Facial and MAC eye makeup remover without any irritation on my sensitive eyes.

I swear by Albolene - been using it since I was 17
eek.gif

I have used Lancome Bi-Facils in the past, currently finishing up Shisheido Lip & Eye m/u remover. Both are very soothing / non-stinging to my sensitive eyes and remove w/p wp and no panda eyes. But, since I am now using the Shu Light Cleansing oil, I will just use that when the Shiseido is done.

Originally Posted by horse_luver I use Rimmel. It is inexpensive and works GREAT!!!! Me too! I've tried different high end stuff and Rimme's performed the same and it only costs $5 for a bottle. I like that it doesn't leave a film behind and it doesn't irritate my eyes at all, and it's unscented. My bottle has lasted me nearly a year and I use it daily.

i've used a few and none of them took everything off 100% - even the ones that have gotten raves from others! at one point, i was using clean & clear's makeup removing cleanser (it's okay to use on your eyes!) and it worked really well, but being the product junkie i am, i tried others and i just bought this again. i LOVE it. it gets everything off, doesn't sting, or dry my face. loooove it.

I like Almay eye make-up remover oil free not moisturizing it's to oily. It does the job for me & I wear alot of eye make-up.

I've been using Mac Cleanse off which takes off everything + eye makeup. After that I use Dove cleansing pillows to wash the wee bit of makeup off that is left.

I guess Shu Uemura Cleansing oil is the best at removing every bit of makeup.I've been using it for 3 yrs.Before that, i was using TBS chamomile eye m/u remover but it really stings my eyes.A fren recommended me the cleansing oil n i'm hooked ever since. I used the cleansing oil in classic but then i switched into the green one(with green tea a/o).So far it's working great for my acne prone skin , no break outs or skin irritation watsoever.They have come up with a new cleansing oil with AHA now(clear pink).

i use the nivea facial wipes, and they have worked better for me than any other make up remover solution ive tried. they are facial wipes, and you can literally just wipe off your makeup with them. they leave your skin feeling soft and moisturized afterwards too, its enriched with aloe vera. there are many brands of facial wipes, the mac ones get the MU off quicker than these, but theres no point paying 3 times as much for them IMO cause theyre not THAT much better.

Ive just finished a bottle of Loreal's plenitude eye makeup remover. I like a makeup remover that does the job.

i'm using sheseido the skin care makeupremover for eyes and lips

Very effective, can remove my eyeliner (mistake) without hurting my contact lense

Latest posts

Back