Best eye shadow primer that conceals too?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, I know a lot of girls on this forum like Urban Decay primer, and I like it too, but I am hoping to find a primer that actaully also conceals discoloration on the lids, too.

I have one that is in a Sonya Kashuk eye shadow palette and it is really nice, but it looks like she does not sell it separately. Just thought I would pick your brains a bit.

The only DS one I have tried it L'Oreal and I think it sucks!

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks!

Cass

Well, Benefit Lemon-Aid isn't a concealer, but I know people use it as one.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, Benefit Lemon-Aid isn't a concealer, but I know people use it as one. Oooo! Maybe I will give that a try!

i'd have to say smashbox's eyeshadow primer only because i had it used on me 3 days ago at an ULTA in-store event for my formal. i liked the fact that my bags/dark circles from the lack of sleep were "concealed" xD

i just use oil absorbing/mattifying powder on my eyelid if i want to extend the wear of eye shawdow. i found this method works pretty well for me =)

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, Benefit Lemon-Aid isn't a concealer, but I know people use it as one. this is what i use. i one time let my mom use it and she was so in love with it, that she demanded we go to a mall before she left so she could buy some (and she never buys makeup, let alone high end stuff).

it works very well as a e/s base also.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif this is what i use. i one time let my mom use it and she was so in love with it, that she demanded we go to a mall before she left so she could buy some (and she never buys makeup, let alone high end stuff).it works very well as a e/s base also.

Yeah, another great suggestion!!! Thanks everyone.

paula dorf eye primer is thicker than UDPP and has more color to it. covers discoloration very well and doesn't crease!

Originally Posted by viol8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Benefit makes a great primer too. Are you referrring to Lemon Aid or another product within the line?

Latest posts

Back