Best eye shadows??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My go-to makeup (personally and for my MUA Kit) is:

Pigments: OCC (Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics) and MAC

Pressed Shadows: Inglot, NYX, and Urban Decay

I'm the "needs outrageously bright colors on her face" kind of a gal, so believe me when I say you can't go wrong with the color payoffs of what I've mentioned above. And especially if you're on a budget and looking for cheap but good quality pressed shadows, then Inglot and NYX is the way to go.

Sugar Pill is pretty good. But I do tend to buy just loose pigments and I use primer or just any other mixing medium.

There was a certain palette that my mum bought from Amazon and it was amazing, the pigments were highly concentrated too but sadly I forgot the brand as I am looking to get a new palette too.

LancomeLancome Absolute Voyage Makeup Palette

Lancome offers the absolute voyage complete make-up kit that will help you dazzle up your look. Enhancing your beauty, the make-up kit will help you stand out in the crowd by refining your personality. The whole kit is all that you need to get that desired makeover and make the heads turn.
use this kit i think this kit will help you.

Sugarpill is AWESOME, they have amazing pressed shadows and loose pigments. They are also coming out with more pressed shadows shortly, sleek and the 120 palette are good but can sometimes come off a little chalky to me tbh and aren't awesome imo, and for something professional I think you would want something you can rely on. A lot of MAC eyeshadows have amazing color pay off, wet and wild are awesome and for me I don't mind Lime crime eyeshadows, but they aren't the best imo, especially at their price. I would definitely check out Sugarpill for sure.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I find it surprising that you have gotten to a point that you work on high fashion shoots but don't know what eyeshadow to get. Are you new to it?

I would suggest Make Up For Ever
Make Up For Ever has been making my life wonderful for more than 20 years and there colors are amazing! Nars would be another great choice. If you like to work wet to dry try Krylon aqua colors huge choice of colors.

Back