Best Eyeshadow Color?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got my brand new Acuve contact lens in the mail today! I got the color pearl gray and needed some help on choosing the best e/s colors to best suit a natural look. I thought that some browns or pinks would look pretty, but I use those colors now and just wanted something different. Any ideas??

A sample pic:

images

Hmmm, i don't know, but I want those contacts. Beautiful!

Pinks would look pretty! Certain purples...

I think a shimmery champagne color would be gorgeous with that color, bronze for a more dramatic look.

shimmery champagne, green, blue, grey, neutral pinks too. just try and see what shades work best for you.

purples would be beautiful. i could see most rich, jewel tones working well!

That's my natural eye color! lol.
smile.gif

I think your skintone will affect what will look best, but everyone has great suggestions!

I think grey contacts would look really pretty with purple eyeshadow in particular. But honestly, I think grey would work with pretty much anything. What about something totally different like this:

peachkathweb.jpg

It's a bit 'out there' but I think the peach and grey are quite different, if you want an alternative to pink, etc?

Latest posts

Back