Best hair dryer thus far! Pic heavy-ish.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You hair is gorgeous, Alex! I have a Revlon Ionic dryer that I love, but if it ever dies, I will look into the Conair. Thanks for the rec!
smile.gif

i have this blow dryer that i bought from sharper image that i love...............i might have to check this one out tho

How much is the dryer? I would like to get one because my hair is thick and gets frizzy after drying it. did you use a round brush or anything? I have the conair Ion shine one, it's red, but it's not that great. I would like to try this one though. I think I'll go check it out today.

I actually went out and got this today after reading this. my hair is also thick and wavy. it also frizzes after using a blow dryer but then it looks bad if i let it air dry.

Well I finally tried the blow dryer. I absolutely love it!!! I've never been able to blow dry my hair before because it looked so bad. Well with this one it made it so smooth and it actually shined. I did have to use my flat iron after, but that is because I don't know how to use a round brush...
frown.gif
I hope to learn one day! Thanks for the rec. this really is a nice little find. I had the conair Ionic shine 1875, but it didn't work as well as this one. Could you tell me though what the on and off button on the handle is for? The one with the green light.

*sigh* I thought this thread was regarding the Conair Infiniti 208R

Conair - Infiniti Hair Designer by Conairâ„¢ (208R)

I'm really looking to find someone who has used this hair dryer and who can give me a good review on it since there aren't any in the reviews section.

girly_girl, you wouldn't need a round brush if you had this hair dryer - that's what I'm aiming for. I think the on/off button on the handle might be for the ion? I have a dryer that has that on it, that's why I thought of it.

I got this dryer for Christmas and I really like it. It does make my hair significantly less frizzy/poufy than my old hair dryer, even if I still have to use the flat iron afterwards. I'm happy with it overall!

Latest posts

Back