Best Lash-Curling Mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've tried Clinique's and it's crap IMO - clumpy & seems to dry in the container way too quick.

My eyelashes are long so I'm just looking for a mascara that will curl (I do use a curler daily, just need some more help
wink.gif
) and will go on nicely without clumps.

Thanks!
icon_smile.gif

I hate to admit it, this item is the ONLY non-MAC item i use, L'Oreal LASH OUT works pretty well. MAC's mascara and I did not get along well..

Originally Posted by MacForMe I hate to admit it, this item is the ONLY non-MAC item i use, L'Oreal LASH OUT works pretty well. MAC's mascara and I did not get along well.. OK, this is really weird .... I tried Lash Out once, and it was the only mascara I've ever used that actually STRAIGHTENED my lashes even if I used an eyelash curler first!! (Although it did do a good job of lengthening my lashes and was not clumpy.) All other mascaras at least kept the curl my lash curler gave my lashes...

Originally Posted by girl_geek OK, this is really weird .... I tried Lash Out once, and it was the only mascara I've ever used that actually STRAIGHTENED my lashes even if I used an eyelash curler first!! (Although it did do a good job of lengthening my lashes and was not clumpy.) All other mascaras at least kept the curl my lash curler gave my lashes... wow! wow! wow! Thats a first! My lashes, like my hair, are stick straight! It works so well for me. So weird!

I have stubborn asian eyelashes. For mascaras, I usually use WP as it can keep the curl (from my Shiseido Eyelash curler). There is one non WP mascara that does a good job on keeping that curl. It's Rimmel Extra Super Lash. No smudgies too! It's really a good (and cheap) mascara
smile.gif

Oooh I am gonna have to try the Armani mascara. Especially if you say it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Armani Star Lash is a fantastic mascara, and when i looked at the box just i saw it is actually a curling mascara, so no wonder i loved the effect it gave! The shape of the brush is great too xx

That's my sister's favorite curler also, she won't go a day without it
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Scarlette I can use just about anything with my Shu U. eyelash curler! I love that thing!

I use eyelash curler also and I am very impresed with Rimmel Extra Super Lash mascara-only $1.97 at Walmart! You can read my reviews for mascaras and I am very unlucky when it comes to mascaras. BUT this cheap mascara doesn't flake and doesn't weigh down the lashes. My lashes stay all day long same
icon_eek.gif
Try it and if you don't like it, you can take it back to Walmart and get your money. If not, you aren't spending a lot
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Leadfoot I've tried Clinique's and it's crap IMO - clumpy & seems to dry in the container way too quick.
My eyelashes are long so I'm just looking for a mascara that will curl (I do use a curler daily, just need some more help
wink.gif

Thanks!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek OK, this is really weird .... I tried Lash Out once, and it was the only mascara I've ever used that actually STRAIGHTENED my lashes even if I used an eyelash curler first!! (Although it did do a good job of lengthening my lashes and was not clumpy.) All other mascaras at least kept the curl my lash curler gave my lashes... What the hell?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thats wierd,lol

Originally Posted by nydoll23 What the hell?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thats wierd,lol I know, and I used Lash Out for several days and it did the same thing each day, so I don't think it was a freak thing or anything!

Originally Posted by Leadfoot I've tried Clinique's and it's crap IMO - clumpy & seems to dry in the container way too quick.
wink.gif

Thanks!
icon_smile.gif

The only good thing Clinique has is their lip glosses..you should try Lancome Hypnose or a a cheaper alternative would be Loreal Curling mascara. I will try to post a pic later of my eyelashes..I always get compliments.. But this is what I do I curl my eyelashes first and then I apply one coat of mascara..wait till it dries and then I use my eyelash curler again and apply mascara again..you have to wait till it complete dries because if not you will get clumpy eyelashes.
icon_eek.gif

Latest posts

Back