Best Lip Plumper?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,

My FAVORITE LIP PLUMPER IS TOOFACED LIP INJECTION EXTREME!! Its like $30 BUT I LOVE IT!! I ALSO LOVE LOVE LOVE The BUXOM LIPSTICK LAS VEGAS!! Its like a 3 in 1!! You can use it as a Lip Liner, Lipstick & Plumper ALL IN ONE!! And its only like $18!! AND IT LASTS A LONG TIME!! Then I put over top of it a lipgloss, usually THE BUXOM APRIL and it looks GORGEOUS!! Well I hope that this helps you all!! Hugs, Melissa

I usually can chime in on most subjects with tons of answers, but this one I have to say, is out of my league. I was born with Anjolina Jolie lips, and although they got me picked on terrible when I was in school, now I see my old classmates drooling because they wish they had them now!!

You can help "plump" your lips a little yourself. Buy a bottle of peppermint extract. put in a couple of drops of olive oil and a couple of drops of the peppermint extract. Add a little bit of brown sugar to the mixture till it gets a little thick from the sugar. Scrub the sugar on your lips then roll your lips together. Not only will the peppermint extract naturally "plump" them, but the sugar will exfoliate them too. Afterwards, find a nice gloss that has a little bit of plump to it. I really like Buxom's lip colors, glosses and balms. They keep my lips fresh and tingly all day.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY THERE ARE HEARTS SHOWN UNDER OUR PROFILE PICTURES AND WHAT THEY ARE FOR?? PLEASE SOMEONE LET ME KNOW???? THANKS & HUGS, MELISSA

Originally Posted by SassyAuburn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I usually can chime in on most subjects with tons of answers, but this one I have to say, is out of my league. I was born with Anjolina Jolie lips, and although they got me picked on terrible when I was in school, now I see my old classmates drooling because they wish they had them now!!

You can help "plump" your lips a little yourself. Buy a bottle of peppermint extract. put in a couple of drops of olive oil and a couple of drops of the peppermint extract. Add a little bit of brown sugar to the mixture till it gets a little thick from the sugar. Scrub the sugar on your lips then roll your lips together. Not only will the peppermint extract naturally "plump" them, but the sugar will exfoliate them too. Afterwards, find a nice gloss that has a little bit of plump to it. I really like Buxom's lip colors, glosses and balms. They keep my lips fresh and tingly all day.

Lucky ms. Jolie-like Lips :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's always like that..I was picked on, too. I can relate. Wow thanks so much for this I will try it. Where can I buy peppermint extract? At a Health Store I'm assuming? I'll call up and ask if they have it so I can experiment! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by xNadia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lucky ms. Jolie-like Lips :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's always like that..I was picked on, too. I can relate. Wow thanks so much for this I will try it. Where can I buy peppermint extract? At a Health Store I'm assuming? I'll call up and ask if they have it so I can experiment! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Actually, most grocery stores have it, right in the baked goods section!!  :)

I have to agree about the peppermint extract. Also, it's great for headaches! I get them all the time in allergy season. Rub some pure extract straight on your temples and massage. Does wonders. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by xNadia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh my goodness. I know I replied already, but just watched the video of The Doctors & Rachael  ( I believe anything they say, huge fan! lol ) I want to thank you soo much for showing me this, I believe it works, it's like a pumper! haha Cool, did it last longer than 2hrs for you? Thanks sooo much for sharing 
icon_cheers.gif

It definitely works. I have naturally full lips, but when I used that, I looked like a bratz doll. I tried the product several years ago. I don't use it, but still have the pump. It comes with vitamin e cream, that is actually amazing. I actually used that up and have none anymore, but would love to buy some. It's incredibly hydrating.

I've tried Buxom and Smashbox, I actually don't see a difference since my lips are already "plump". My eldest daughter on the other hand likes Buxom (she inherited her father's thin lips) but dislikes Smashbox because of the "burn" sensation but Buxom doesn't give her the "burn".

Soap and Glory Sexy mother pucker!!!

Personal Fav
heart.gif

love the tingly feeling hehe

Try it& tell me if you like:]

-Kassie<3

Juvaderm? lol! I've never had any success with lip plumpers...just seems like stuff that goes on the lips that irritates the heck out of the skin causing temporary inflamation...

I LOVE the BUXOMS!!! And also the TF Lip Injection. I tried the cheap wet n wild one, and I actually had to go to the ER and get a shot, I had an allergic reaction and it actually made the one side of my mouth swell up so bad, my Mom seen me and said that I looked like the Nutty Professor as a woman version, lmao!!

PLEASE tell Me what the hearts are for under the name/profile pic for each person!! Thank you, Melissa

The only "lip plumper" that i have purchased is the Smashbox O-plump and i read some good reviews online but when i actually tried it on there was only a little tingle and that was it or maybe  i just didnt notice the plumpness..it does leave a nice hint of pink on lips which is pretty cool since it goes on clear..

But i think im not ever going to get it again
icon_sad.gif

I bought this really cool lip plumper from the Lip Plumping Shop recently. It didnt just come with a plumping gloss but it also came with a lip plumping device/lip pump. I was really curious when I first came across this product because I had never heard of a lip pump and after seeing the video on youtube I decided I would buy it. You use the pump for like a couple of minutes and it creates suction and your lips look a lot BIGGER afterwards. I was so suprised that it worked! I have never been happy with any lip plumpers out there, I have tried so many and this one is by far the best! Its amazing that no one seems to know about it?! I honestly wouldnt recommend using any other lip plumpers.

i had the same question about the hearts, lol. somone had replied to me that you got hearts  buy the number of pots you have posted. i think your first heart will turn red at like 50 posts.

The best I have found so far is City Lips Advanced Formula.

(Link removed, please read the Terms of Service.)

I have a naturally full mouth but love lip plumpers because they get rid of the wrinkles on my lips. I love the look of modelesque smooth lips.

I have tried a lot of lip plumpers. Mostly picking them up at the drugstore or buying whatever they have on sale at TJ Maxx. I never would have paid more than $15 for a lip plumper.

Then, I was going out with some friends one night and when we were getting ready I asked one of them if I could borrow her lip gloss because the color was really pretty. She let me borrow her City Lips, (it was a colored one, but I don't remember the shade.) I hadn't realized it was a lip plumper at first, because normally the lip plumpers I try irritate my lips when I put them on. they also leave a red ring around my lips and this one didn't do anything like that.

What the lip plumper DID do was completely smooth the wrinkles from my lips and make them look fuller and poutier. I felt so gorgeous that night! I also noticed that when the City Lips wore off, my lips remained soft. Normally when my gloss or plumper wears off it leaves my lips drier than even.

After that experience, I bought the clear gloss for everyday wear, and I love it. My lips are even starting to remain wrinkle free for some time after the product wears off. The only drawback is that it can be difficult to get all of the product out of the tube.

I keep a City Lips Lip Plumper in my purse, my gym bag and in the bathroom.  I don't like to be without it now!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Soap and Glory's Sexy Motherpucker as well. I bought it for the name on the packaging. I was disappointed that despite the colour showing up in the tube, it came out clear. But within minutes, I looked bee-stung enough. And the plumping lasts for quite a while.

Back