Best long lasting lip balm?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Please help me!!! My lips are so chapped over the summer and winter so I can't even use lipstick.... And I've already used Vaseline but that stuff just absorbs into my lip leaving it dryer than before!!! Can anyone recommend a good lip balm? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I use Aquafor as my night lip balm, because I can wake up feeling a difference. (versus other chapsticks that have my lips feeling back to normal in a few hours)

BAG BALM!!

You have to look this up. I bought my first tin 2 years and I haven't been without it since. I use for everything...dry skin, zits, rashes, burns, chaffing , cuticles and sore chapped lips. I even use it on my dogs when their paws get rough.

Bag Balm is quite popular around here - maybe because Shania Twain is Canadian.

I  2nd Aquafor for a great lip balm. I use it daily and it makes a huge difference. It is made by a company called Eucerin - your pharmacist can show which Aquafor they stock.

I've always had a lot of problems with dry lips, and dry skin in general.

You should consider purchasing 'Lip Butter' by Nivea. It works the best for me, and it works well for my sister too. My lips rarely feel chapped since I've been using this product.

i 2nd the lip butter. It might take a bit to sink into your lips but my lips feel really soft afterwards!

I've bought and rebought a chapstick called Chopsaver. It was originally made to help musicians keep their lips in tip top shape because they go through lots of wear and tear, but I found the consistency and formula to work the absolute best for me.

I've gone through three tubes so far, and it's not letting up! In terms of Vaseline, that actually helps lock in moisture but doesn't provide much moisture on its own, so I layer it lightly over my chapstick at night. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey,

Thanks for sharing such great tips.

I am also in search of such lip balm which really work on my dry flaky lips.

Latest posts

Back