Best makeup brushes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like some of the Real Techniques brushes because they're really affordable and really good quality. The expert face brush is only about 11 pounds in the UK and it is incredible - doesn't leave many brush strokes, perfectly blends the product into the skin and buffs everything beautifully.

I also acquired some Zoeva brushes and they are really affordable too and the quality is great for the price, a lot of makeup artists in Britain use them. They have a variety of natural and synthetic brushes, some are sustainable as well - made out of bamboo. They come in so many shapes and sizes! And they also come in sets :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> <3

I like my brush set from China, Although it made from synthetic fiber, but the hair very soft and fluffy. The most thing is cheap!

I LOVE Jane Iredale brushes. They are a bit pricey, but such a good investment. 

The coastal scent 22 piece brush set is good for first time makeup artists. I also recommend Sigma's eyeliner brushes. I really like Sigma's E65 small angle brush for eyeliner, even it's a little pricey it's one of the best eyeliner brushes I have ever used.(◍•ᴗ•◍)

E65_Chrome_1_750x750.jpg

22piecebrushset_photo_brushes.jpg

Just like @@devildoll, I too have multiple brush kits, well I have a couple of make-up kits stocked for specific genres for example boudoir, head shot, film. But I digress...

I have brushes from MAC, MUFE, Quo, Lise Watier, Lancome, Kryolan, DeSerres, Kevyn Aucoin, Royal & Langnickel, Red Earth, Loew-Cornell, and house branded brushes from George Brown School of Make-up. 

Coastal Scents brushes are my absolute go to brushes and superrrr cheap but I think that target brand and sephora brand are really good and inexpensive as well

-Autumn Rose 

what do you think of facial brushes and micro needle roller, actually work? Need some suggestion 

I'm so glad someone started this thread!  I've never heard of half these inexpensive brush brands! I need a really soft powder brush.  I have one by BareMinerals who I love but after cleaning the brush a few times its scratchy on my skin now.  I'll have to check out some of these more inexpensive brands that seem to have good quality

My brushes are worn out from use..would somebody please help this old crossdresser out and post a link or 2 to some very high quality brushes that does not require a gold bar as payment...i have used mac brushes for years but they are not exactly cheap and there has to be others just as good or better..thanx

I really like Real Techniques brushes. Not a fan of the bold metal collection, but really like the core collection. I also used to be a fan of Sigma brushes, but they fall apart so soon that now I am looking for a new alternative. 

When it comes to dirty cheap makeup tools, I like Jessup brushes. Don't know if anyone is familiar with the brand (made in China). I got the 15pcs set off Ebay. Now, the white hair eyeshadow brushes are too coarse and not worth a penny, but the black hair ones (+ all of the face brushes) are a dream and super soft. 

I mean, for the price of around $15, you can't go wrong  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back