Best makeup brushes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a mix of different makeup brushes. Some expensive and some cheaper but I'd like to get a whole set of more expensive brushes. I want to try out the Oval makeup brushes. Does anyone have any suggestions as to which oval set is the best? Has anyone tried them?

I only have real techniques and ecotools brushes and really love them. Oh, and recently i tried some bh cosmetics brushes that are even budget friendlier and they turn out not bad at all!

I stumbled on a BH Cosmetic Brush Set at TJ Maxx and they have been my go to! You can get a whole set for under $25 dollars. I just make sure when i wash them to keep them conditioned by mixing soap and a couple drops of olive oil. 

check them out

http://www.bhcosmetics.com/brushes/brush-sets

Laura from Jade and Olive 

https://jadeandolive.net/

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Michael Todd Sonicblend makeup brush. It apply all kind of foundation from liquid to powder flawless. I buy it from Michael Todd Beauty online store. 

2020-04-25_7-49-58.jpg

I hope that here are some best makeup bras. Such as-

• A flat concealer brush
  • A looser-bristled blush brush
  • A flat highlighter brush
  • A small eye shadow brush
  • A firm-bristled angle brush for the glass
  • Brush a fluffy face powder etc. 

Real Techniques & Bobbi Brown this makeup brushes are good.

BB-brush.jpg

I am using these brushes:

1:Shu Uemura Kolinsky Brush 5R

2:Tom Ford Eye Shadow Blend Brush 13

3:Morphe M310 Large Soft Fan

4:Tom Ford Cream Foundation Brush 02

SIGMA! Best Makeup brushes!! Check out www.Fashionsta.com for an amazing sale on your favorite beauty brands - 30% off + Free shipping use code JOELLE30

I really like Nanshy, they offer cruelty-free makeup brushes. I highly recommend you to check this brand : 
https://nanshy.com
The Necessities Collection is an award winning set.  You can see the reviews ;)

There are list of some brushes:

1. Tom Ford Eye Shadow Blend Brush 13. ...
2. Shu Uemura Kolinsky Brush 5R. ...
3. Laura Mercier Flat Eye Liner Brush. ...
4. Morphe M310 Large Soft Fan. ...
5.Tom Ford Cream Foundation Brush 02. ...
6. Bobbi Brown Concealer Brush. ...
7. Charlotte Tilbury Powder & Sculpt Brush. ...
8. Bare Minerals Full Flawless Face Brush.

These brushes come on different shapes, which will make them perfect for applying blush, powder, foundation, highlighter, concealer, and eyeshadow with precision. They will save you time and thanks to their lightweight materials, you can keep them with you on your handbag wherever you might go. Makeup has never been this easier.

I have been using a couple of Bobbie brown brushes mostly the face blender brush and the powder brush.  they are a little pricey about 50-70$ but i have been looking for a cheap set for travling. ( i travel a lot for work) I have been seeing a lot of talk about Sonia Kashuk brushes and they are cheap. I havnt used one yet but i think for the price its worth a try, what do you think?  

Back