Best mascara/eyeliner for SENSITIVE eyes?!?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
False eyelashes would be a good choice for special occasions for defined eyes but it is not recommended for a regular use as it could also irritate the eyes.

I disagree with the second part of your comment. I've used false lashes on actors for weeks and months at a time and their lashes and eyes are totally fine. The odd exception is when using individual lashes, when they sometimes unattach slightly and get in their eye.

As for mascaras for sensitive eyes, surprisingly Maybelline, CoverGirl, and Revlon mascaras all work great, As well as mascaras from Lancome, Dior, and Clinique.

Hypoallergenic mascara has the advantage of lowering the risk of allergies. Because the eyelids' thin skin is such a sensitive region, you see a lot of allergic responses there. If you ever apply the eyeliner and mascara on your eyes then always try to use natural products.

I disagree with the second part of your comment. I've used false lashes on actors for weeks and months at a time and their lashes and eyes are totally fine. The odd exception is when using individual lashes, when they sometimes unattach slightly and get in their eye.
Please know that what works for you may not work for me, false eye lashes really did irritate my eyes, so still, it's a no for me.

Please know that what works for you may not work for me, false eye lashes really did irritate my eyes, so still, it's a no for me.

True that. There are eyelash adhesives out there that can cause eye irritation, more so than the lashes themselves.

Latest posts

Back