Best mascara for ridiculous, disgusting, big, fake lash look?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My lashes are so thin and sparse, and they go limp really fast, even with tons of mascara. Need a mascara with a big punch, without a huge $$$ tag.

I have to curl mine and let it sit a few minutes, almost like you're letting the curl set.. And then I do a coat of a lengthening mascara. I love the small tubes of mascara that you can try out and so far my favorite is Buxom Lash and then Benefit's They're Real (I have heard Covergirl Lash last is good but haven't tried it). Once I have every tiny lash coated and sky high, I put on a coat or two of Mally's mascara and viola, Drag Queen lashes! Mally's is volume and length plus it's super dark and stays that way all day. It has been in last season's new beauty test tube or there are qvc sets with it- I bet you could find it for a lower price on eBay.

I second l'oreal voluminous false fiber lashes. What I do is apply a coat of a mascara with a wet formula. Then apply voluminous false fiber lashes then repeat. Then I heat up my lash curler and curl my lashes. and voila, no limpness and lots of length.

Originally Posted by narwhal4life /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I second l'oreal voluminous false fiber lashes. What I do is apply a coat of a mascara with a wet formula. Then apply voluminous false fiber lashes then repeat. Then I heat up my lash curler and curl my lashes. and voila, no limpness and lots of length.
You curl your lashes after you apply mascara? Doesn't that... break them off? O.O

I don't curl my lashes, so I might be totally wrong here. Hahaha :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, narwhal4life....

Latest posts

Back