Best Mascara you used?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my eyelash are long but not curl,so a mascara has the curl effection may be good for me,oanyone who has the best brand for me?yet any pretty girls who has the eperience to make eyelash curl,thank you in advance,the brand i use now is the Korea Brand

A mascara you may like is Maybelline's The Falsies Volum' Express. It builds up volume in your lashes and it's got a spoon tipped applicator which is good for lifting your lashes up. But as far as curling your lashes goes nothing beats a lash curler. 

I love Benefit Bad Gal Lash for making my lashes super curled. It's great, and has a drier formula, which I prefer over a more wet formula.

I'd also recommend Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara.

My favorite mascara for a curling effect is Sublime De Chanel in Deep Black.  The problem for me is that it's not sold in the US.  My first tube came as a gift with purchase in Canada and my second tube was a purchase I made at duty free on the way home from Mexico.  It drives me absolutely batty that this amazing mascara is available in other parts of North America but not here in the states.  It is truly the most amazing mascara I've ever used. Chanel, are you listening??

CoverGirl's Professional Thick Lashes (skinny red tube).  This beats any other I've tried - HE or d/s brands.

My favorite in this order:

Jordana Extreme Volumizing

Benefit Bad Gal Lash

Dior Black Out

Oddly enough the cheapest one is the best I've used! It's $2.99 at Walgreens.

I love the Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash or L'Oreal Voluminous.  Although I don't know how well they hold a curl, as my lashes curl naturally.

Latest posts

Back