Best powder foundation?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
what is the best powder foundation you guys have used? i've heard stila was good... any others? i have been using mac studio fix but i keep hearing how bad it is for your skin. i have combo/acne prone skin btw.

trisha, what have you used that you don't like or that you don't recommend?

Originally Posted by Trisha Powder wise, i hated MAC StudioFix, thats the only other powder fndt ive tried x
icon_confused.gif
Trisha, Just wanted to know the details of y you hate MAC StudioFix. I've used it for a while now and I've notice that I'm getting tiny bumps on my face don't know if its from the powder or not. Did you get the same results?

i love studio fx and i have combo skin type too. i have had no problems. i use c7 and its great.

Originally Posted by whoaitschell what is the best powder foundation you guys have used? i've heard stila was good... any others? i have been using mac studio fix but i keep hearing how bad it is for your skin. i have combo/acne prone skin btw.

trisha... another question lol. so i've been going through the forums and i've heard good things about both stila illuminating fluid and stila pivitol skin. what can you tell me about those? i want a good liquid foundation too... does liquid last longer than powder? but anyways... yah. you know my skin type. haha. are they acnegenic?

I prefer cream foundation in general but as for Studio Fix, it has been known to break some MUT users out but I know lots of people who have been using it for years with no problems. If it's not breaking you out & you like it, no reason to change I think!

Back