Best Under Eye Concealer for Dark Circles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know a lot of companies have concealers but you may also want to check out correctors as well. Bobbi Brown has some nice concealer and correctors. I know a few people who love Estee Lauder's Double Wear concealer that is supposed to have good staying power.

I use Laura Mercier's Secret Concealer in shade 1. I have super dark circles and usually use a yellow toned concealer, but for under my eyes I needed something pinkish toned and this was the best. It's very creamy and you can apply with a brush or your fingers.

Bobbi Brown correctors are great to conceal your dark circles under the eyes. 

I'm using a Ben Nye corrector palette right now, with a pink toned color to lighten and brighten then follow with benefit's erase paste for heavier coverage. The corrector is usually enough coverage for most days, though. Definitely go for a pink toned color to camouflage and brighten under your eyes. I feel your pain, my circles are genetic, too, but I work nights on top of it. So some days it looks even more gnarly lol. I've heard good things about Hard Candy's Glamoflauge, which I might try if I can find some today. I'll let you know how it works!

I absolutely love the Miracle Skin Transformer Treat & Conceal Eye & Face.  It covers beautifully...I use a Beauty Blender to apply & blend but it is super creamy so it could be applied with a brush or your fingertip.  I have fairly oily skin but this stays put until I remove it with makeup remover.

I really love that it also contains natural ingredients to help TREAT the undereye circles.  This is what the description is on Birchbox..."The creamy pigment blends seamlessly into skin to covers problem spots and unevenness. Better yet, it has a laundry list of actives to correct all your top skin concerns. Marine collagen diminishes fine lines, while ceramides release oxygen into your skin to leave it plump and hydrated. Infused with the brand’s signature MST complex, it also has white rose and chamomile extracts to calm inflammation, vitamin K to reverse dark circles, and vitamin F to improve skin tone."

Anyway, this concealer is the only one I've ever really been happy with.  By the way I have very fair skin with genetic dark circles as well.

Originally Posted by LyndaV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I absolutely love the Miracle Skin Transformer Treat & Conceal Eye & Face.  It covers beautifully...I use a Beauty Blender to apply & blend but it is super creamy so it could be applied with a brush or your fingertip.  I have fairly oily skin but this stays put until I remove it with makeup remover.

I really love that it also contains natural ingredients to help TREAT the undereye circles.  This is what the description is on Birchbox..."The creamy pigment blends seamlessly into skin to covers problem spots and unevenness. Better yet, it has a laundry list of actives to correct all your top skin concerns. Marine collagen diminishes fine lines, while ceramides release oxygen into your skin to leave it plump and hydrated. Infused with the brand’s signature MST complex, it also has white rose and chamomile extracts to calm inflammation, vitamin K to reverse dark circles, and vitamin F to improve skin tone."

Anyway, this concealer is the only one I've ever really been happy with.  By the way I have very fair skin with genetic dark circles as well.
Have you noticed any improvement on your under eye circles? I've given up finding something to help diminish them, but am curious.

Why don't you try a home made remedy to get rid of the dark circles?

Try this:

Chop and crush a sprig of mint leaves

Apply mashed mint leaves to dark under eye circles and leave for 20 minutes then rinse...

Let me know if it works :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have the same problem. I use a primer first, then a heavy concealer like mac or bobbi brown, powder, then sometimes a liquid concealer and blend. Dont over do it or it will make it look like you have wrinkles.

MissLindaJean - hmmm no I don't really think its done anything to actually "treat" the dark circles but it does a great job at the "conceal" part : )

MissLindaJean - hmmm no I don't really think its done anything to actually "treat" the dark circles but it does a great job at the "conceal" part : )
Lol, thanks! Also, has anyone tried OCC concealers? I've read several great reviews and writeups, but never tried it.

Having dark circles is horrible for me. And I understand what you feel. Let me share to you on how this can be treated. Learn more (Link deleted per Terms of Service.)

Latest posts

Back