Best under makeup sunscreen?!?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking for a NON GREASY sunscreen to wear under makeup for everyday use............currently I am using Cetaphil moisturizer with spf 15. It doesnt break me out and provides me with good spf but it makes me a grease ball.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?!?!?!?!?!?!

I love Biotherm's biopor moisturizing mattifying melting fluid with spf 15. It's the best!!! It's is so light, you don't even know it's there!!! It also reduces the size of pores and makes makeup last longer!!! I would def. get this!!! Oh, and what foundation do you use, you said you switched to a foundation that was compatible with your skin and didn't cause breakouts, I was just curious what brand it was :icon_love

aura science red one... spf 15, not greasy at all, i would say even matyfying. doesn't have the best filters though.

I Like Dhs White Sunscreen. It Is Definitely Not Greasy, But Leaves The Skin Matte. I Also Thinks It Makes A Nice Base For Makeup.

Originally Posted by DallasGirl I am looking for a NON GREASY sunscreen to wear under makeup for everyday use............currently I am using Cetaphil moisturizer with spf 15. It doesnt break me out and provides me with good spf but it makes me a grease ball. Does anyone have any other suggestions?!?!?!?!?!?!

Have you tried "Avene Ultra High Protection Emulsion SPF 50+"?It's awesome, I've tried many sunscreens, but this one is the best. Its is non greasy, has great consistency, non comedogenic, very high protection, and the most important- it has really good filters. I'm not sure if you look for as high protection as it provides, but I sure can tell, "UHPE"
wink.gif
is worth buying. If you are planning to try it (in PL we have 5 ml samples, so in US they are also I think) ask for emulsion sample, because it is cream also, which is NOT as good
smile.gif
Well, the cream sucks
wink.gif
have tried it, but it was sooo greasy, yuck!

clarins
t_en_253.gif

<!-- clarins men---><!-- fragance --->

A lightweight, non-oily cream that helps protect skin from the harmful effects of sun exposure.

Practice safe sun with this lightweight, non-oily cream that helps safeguard skin from the hazards of immediate and long-term sun exposure. Allows for a safer, longer-lasting tan and healthier-looking skin.

Beauty Benefits :

– Safeguards skin’s youthful beauty

– Helps avoid the appearance of wrinkles

– Moisturizes and softens skin

Ingredients :

– Phyto Sunactyl: Ensures reinforced protection to help preserve skin’s youthful beauty

– Lobo Fruit: Soothes while safeguarding skin against harmful free-radicals

– Vitamin E: Moisturizes and softens for smoother, suppler skin

- Aloe (Alleviates,Moisturises)

- Ayapana

- Olive

- Pea

- Silver Birch

- Vanilla

Method of Use :

Originally Posted by DallasGirl I am looking for a NON GREASY sunscreen to wear under makeup for everyday use............currently I am using Cetaphil moisturizer with spf 15. It doesnt break me out and provides me with good spf but it makes me a grease ball.

My fave is either Ocean Potion Face Potion SPF 45 or Olay Complete for Sensitive Skin. HTHS!

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme My fave is either Ocean Potion Face Potion SPF 45 or Olay Complete for Sensitive Skin. HTHS! I also like the Olay Complete, I use it everyday, it is the only one that I have tried that doesnt make my foundation greasy when I put it over the sunscreen.

Aveeno has a nice and more natural sun screen. Also if you want you can put a primer like the one put out by cover girl outlast or even by clinque to absorb the moisture. This will not effect the spf of your product as long as its waterproof. Waterproof products have a special chemical that helps it and others makeup adhere to the face

Good luck

neutrogena active breathable sunscreen spf 30! it is alsooo a great mattifier and is great for acne-prone skin.

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme My fave is either Ocean Potion Face Potion SPF 45 or Olay Complete for Sensitive Skin. HTHS! Ooh, Erica, where did you find this? I've been looking for a sunscreen for under my foundation that is SPF30+

Originally Posted by whoaitschell neutrogena active breathable sunscreen spf 30! it is alsooo a great mattifier and is great for acne-prone skin. I'll have to try this too!

I've been using Mary Kay's Time Wise Age Fighting Moisturizer w/SPF 15 for over 2 years now and I love it!

Originally Posted by DallasGirl I am looking for a NON GREASY sunscreen to wear under makeup for everyday use............currently I am using Cetaphil moisturizer with spf 15. It doesnt break me out and provides me with good spf but it makes me a grease ball.

That's the reason why I hate weaing sunscreen as well. So far, all the sunscreens that I have tried is greasy, leaves a very white cast on my face & no matter how thinly I apply it, it still feels thick. The only exception to this is one from Avenue that has SPF15. However, I'm hesistant to purchase full size because I think its really expensive(for a similar price, I could purchase a higher end brand, besides, the full size isn't really a huge quantity, lastly, its only got SPF15 & not higher).

In Style, June 2005

UV Plus Protective Day Screen SPF 40 is "Best for Sensitive Skin" in In Style's Just What the Dermatologist Ordered! "Clarins UV Plus Protective Day Screen SPF 40 An oil-free formula that is 100 percent mineral. Translation: no irritating chemicals. The best part? It leaves skin dewy, not chalky."

Latest posts

Back