bestest

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol. does bestest = retarded?? lol JK!
icon_lol.gif

btw, where's the little smilies that are in the chat room?? you should add some of them to these. (like the finger one. hehe)

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 lol. does bestest = retarded?? lol JK!
icon_lol.gif

btw, where's the little smilies that are in the chat room?? you should add some of them to these. (like the finger one. hehe)

LMAO he needs that finger one in there most definately lol especially for those of us who ask him questions lol

Originally Posted by lizzyb831

lol. does bestest = retarded?? lol JK!
icon_lol.gif

ouch retarded!! lol
no, its bestest lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) ouch retarded!! lol
no, its bestest lol

Damn it! I thought your notepad was gonna be really awesome and there's nothing there...I actually spent a few minutes wondering what the t guy means, but it stands for Tony right? Otherwise I can't even figure that out!

Originally Posted by bonbon412

Damn it! I thought your notepad was gonna be really awesome and there's nothing there...I actually spent a few minutes wondering what the t guy means, but it stands for Tony right? Otherwise I can't even figure that out!

ROFL...hehe I was just foolin around
wink.gif

Yes it's for Tony

Ok Tony, I think you have too much time on your hands! or actually, maybe not enough, hence your empty notebook. LOL

we try not encourage him too much, i think it's being around all women that does this to his brain.

Originally Posted by keaLoha No! Bite ME!
tongue.gif
LMAO!!!
icon_lol.gif

You know when he 'updates' his notepad - he starts a thread about it! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LMAO!!!
icon_lol.gif

You know when he 'updates' his notepad - he starts a thread about it! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

he likes the attention. like i said it's cus he's surrounded by us chicks all the time it makes him nuts

Originally Posted by Anya1976

he likes the attention. like i said it's cus he's surrounded by us chicks all the time it makes him nuts

Yeah that's it LOLOLOLOL hehehe I confess

Latest posts

Back