Better Off Blonde??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree and with those skimpy eyebrows her face looks all bloated and distorted. That said I do really like her music.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 christina to me looks skanky in all colors of the rainbow (sorry to you fans out there)

me too... she has a really powerful voice. But you should see pics of her without makeup... she has freckles and looks 12 years old. I'll try to dig one up.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by elljmz I agree and with those skimpy eyebrows her face looks all bloated and distorted. That said I do really like her music.

I am going to reach through the monitor and slap you... You are very beautiful and I love your hair... :icon_love

Originally Posted by Anya1976 yea what can i say i WAS adorable lol what the hell happend lol

Originally Posted by elljmz I agree and with those skimpy eyebrows her face looks all bloated and distorted. That said I do really like her music. i like a few songs i wouldnt call myself a fan but i can't bring myself to really like her cus i think she's a total skank-oid. i wouldn't want my little cousins to watch her videos at all.

I love the picture with pigtails. Why do you hardly ever see little girls with their hair like that anymore? I put my daughters hair in pigtails a lot!

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i am a natural blonde but my brows have always been dark not black but for a blonde i do actually have brows you can see lol
1981.jpg

me1979.jpg

I've read she really does have pretty bad complexion.

Here's one of Britney! LOL
wink.gif

67698pUXT_w.jpg

Originally Posted by elljmz I love the picture with pigtails. Why do you hardly ever see little girls with their hair like that anymore? I put my daughters hair in pigtails a lot! my hair was always in pigtails when i was little. or my aunts were doing some stuff with it .

you look cute in those pictures. I think that you should stay as a blonde or try a different color of blonde.

my hair is still a dark blonde i haven't had the guts to try anything red or really dark.

Originally Posted by jamie18meng The color is pretty on you. thank you.my hair always looks red with my camera inside so when i got new highlights i added pics taken outside so you can see my hair is still blonde and not red here is a pic

DSCF0015.jpg

Back