Beyoncé's 'Wardrobe Malfunction' Explained

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Beyoncé Knowles appeared to be the victim of a fashion foul-up during a Toronto concert the other night – but her rep tells PEOPLE that the pop star came prepared.

In a video apparently taken by a fan in the crowd, the singer, 25, had her top fly up while she was bouncing to the beat during an elaborate dance number.

But it wasn't a "flashing," says her publicist. "She's wearing a flesh-tone bra! Do you really think Beyoncé would go onstage like that?"

She adds that her mother, Tina Knowles, "is the quality-control officer" on the pop star's tour, ensuring that no wardrobe malfunctions occur onstage.

The exposure lasted all of a split second, but the clip made the celeb blog and YouTube rounds – just like last month, when Knowles suffered a different kind of stage mishap and fell down a flight of stairs during an Orlando concert.

She quickly recovered and completed her number nearly without missing a beat – before saying to the crowd good-naturedly, "Don't put it on YouTube."

Both times, the crowd failed to listen.

SOURCE

Hmm...do you really think she was wearing a flesh-toned bra? The video footage is kind of blurry, so it's hard to tell. lol!

I dunno, I don't think I buy the flesh colored bra thing because right after it happens she starts holding down her top . . . if she were wearing something underneath wouldn't she just keep going?

Maybe she would keep going, then again, it's not cool to just go and like, expose your bra and some of your boobs while performing.

Originally Posted by Solimar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybe she would keep going, then again, it's not cool to just go and like, expose your bra and some of your boobs while performing. True. And if your whole dress is up like that, then it's probably up in her face and she can't see... and she can't have another spill on the stage floor like last time now, can she, LOL? I definitely buy the "bra theory", otherwise, you would have been able to make out two dark nipples, no matter how blurry the image.

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif True. And if your whole dress is up like that, then it's probably up in her face and she can't see... and she can't have another spill on the stage floor like last time now, can she, LOL? I definitely buy the "bra theory", otherwise, you would have been able to make out two dark nipples, no matter how blurry the image. agreed

I believe the bra theory. No way is she going to be shaking it up there braless, that would hurt!

Latest posts

Back