Beyonce looking... rather plain?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this whole look is just not working for me! i really don't care for anything~ hair, makeup, clothes or shoes.

The look is rather blah, but she can make it work, I'm glad she doesn't always have to be decked in sequins and gold lame' HOWEVER, that lacefront wig should be burned and buried.

Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif her hair is fake? Beyonce and many other celebrities wear high end wigs called Lace Fronts,these things range from 500 dollars on upward to 10, 000 dollars. They give you a faux hairline and you can color, cut and style them however you want. Lace Front Wigs Home Page

the dress is very retro.. 70's or something..

it doesn't really suit her figure though.. mabey if she had really small boobs..

The high neckline and that wide band right under her bust makes her boobs look lower than they really are
smile.gif

I don't mind her makeup it's nice to see a more natural look on her... but her hair is is very frizzy and the dress is not at all flattering.

Hate to rock your world but, this dress seems to be a trend. I've seen this style on several fashionistas lately. Very often, they tend to be a little drab with a large floral design. Sort of June Cleaverish but shorter(1957/63).

she looks awful. The dress doesnt flatter her body and the shoes just add to the chunkiness.

Originally Posted by mayyami /img/forum/go_quote.gif she looks like a little girl in that dress. Like she can fit in with Monique and others from High School Musical.
Babyangel

Back