Beyonce, One of the Best-Dressed Celeb of 2007?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
People Magazine has voted Beyonce as "The Showstopper" on their best-dressed celebrity list of 2007. Sure, she gives it her all every single time she walks on that red carpet, but I'm not so sure she surpasses the more avant-garde stars out there (i.e. Diane Kruger, Ashley Olsen, etc). Plus, have you seen her off the red carpet? I am dying to know: do you think Beyonce is one of the best-dressed celebs of 2007?
Beyonce_0.jpg

Source & Source

I thought a lot of her fashion choices this year were way off. Sometimes she doesn't know how to dress her shape.

no very few times have I liked something she wears on the red carpet...for example, I don't like any of her dresses on the above picture.

I voted the second choice. She's made some good statements, but she's also made a lot of bad ones, and a lot of the time she's just blah. She doesn't wow me that much.

I don't love most of what she wears and that gold dress is so unflattering. I do love everything she wore in the "Irreplaceable" video though
smile.gif
It's my fave video

no i think what it is

people equate being good looking with being a good dresser

which is SO not the case

think about it: people who look better have a better chance of pulling an outfit off...even if it does look crappy which is why i think beyonce was nominated

her style isn't oh so AMAZING y'know but she is pretty

lol no. She does have a stunning figure but some of her style choices are questionable.

Babyangel

She's more of a jeans/leather jacket/t-shirt/heels kinda gal. She dresses better off the red carpet than on it. I don't like looking at Martian costumes when I anticipate seeing gorgeous gowns.

No she is not!!! The only reason why they say she is, is because she is the most popular person in the celeb world at the moment.

Latest posts

Back